“Hungry”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Hong Kong, China
“Hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2012

My family was hungry and tired- didnt feel like going into resturant after a long day of sight seeing- coming back for the locks we searched best pizza near us and came up with Kylie's - having split my growing up years between New York area and Chicago I have had my share of very good pizza- so wasnt expecting much. We called ahead and ordered two pies to go- the Chicago classic is acutally pretty good- the crust is nothing like my favorites in Chicago but it was good. The sauce was good and sausage was very yummy! Pizza was ready upon walking in and stayed nice a warm without being soggy on our way back to hotel- Westin downtown. For pizza in Seattle area I would go here again- good selections of pizza toppings nothing crazy/fun but some good combinations.

• Visited December 2011

Seattle
“I love this pizza. yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

I have never ordered pizza as much as we've ordered it since we discovered Kylie's! The deep dish crust is phenomenal, the toppings are plentiful, and the cheese...OH THE CHEESE!
We will drive half an hour just to pick up pizza from Kylie's. When in the area, we're quick to stop there for dinner.
When visiting be sure to bring a big appetite or friends to help you eat a pie because the slices are hearty and your belly will be more than full when you leave this little place that I like to call HEAVEN.

• Visited December 2011
Seattle, Washington
“Just because it's the only deep dish in Seattle doesn't make it good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

Has high expectations for this place based on the reviews.
Chose the combo deep pan. Crust was good but sauce and topping just ok. more importantly both of us 10 mins later had an upset stomach.

Won't be rushing back.

Copalis Beach, Washington
“Pretty close to what you can get in Chicago”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

We like Lou Malnati's in Chicago...it's pretty much the Standard there for deep-dish pizza! Having moved to Seattle many years ago, we found it hard to find ANY great pizza here, let alone Chicago style deep-dish pizza. I'd even kill for an Uno's here, it's so bad, but alas, not even a Uno's withing 300 miles. So when Kylie's opened here a couple of years ago I was skeptical. But it's pretty darn good. Not quite as thick as Lou's, but good nevertheless. If you've never had deep dish pizza, try it and you'll be mighty please. And if you miss Lou's or Uno's, try it. It's cheaper than a plane ticket to O'Hare (which we did last month, just to compare!).

• Visited September 2011
Seattle, Washington
“We loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2011

We have lived inSeattle for about 1.5 years and have been searching for great pizza ever since. Kylies is definitely now at the top of my list. We tried the thin crust AND theThink (Chicago style) and loved them both. The Chicago style was my favorite! Yay Kylies! BTW - their salad rocked too!

• Visited February 2011