“Too Good To Pass Up On.”
Review of Japonessa Sushi

Japonessa Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Japonessa Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 4,110 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Union
“Too Good To Pass Up On.”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My SO got one of their signature rolls and *loved* it. I got their veggie and tofu rolls and equally enjoyed it. The atmosphere of the restaurant is nice, location brilliant, service even better. Only thing I was disappointed about was the chopsticks they provided (cheap disposable ones, not reusable plastic ones one would expect from a restaurant like this). It can be a little too busy too, with families and their children/infants.

Overall, totally go to this place! It's great.

• Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Seattle, Washington
“Horrible”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is highway robbery of the fin type. Pseudo sushi that is over priced with bad delivery and definitely not a shoji event. It portends Nihon but has the quality of a teriyaki joint in a 24 hour convenience store .

Visited May 2014
Nashville, TN
“Good and fast lunch spot downtown”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We walked in here at the height of weekday lunchtime and were seated right away at the sushi bar. We opted for sushi and sashimi of our choice from the usual options available. Service was good from both the hostess and the servers behind the counter. Not exactly the best but very, very far from being the worst.

• Visited May 2014
“Chef's Platter is the way to go!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We had the Pulpo Carpaccio & Tempura Brie. Both were amazing. Good portions but didn't leave us too full for dinner. Then we ordered the $60 chef's choice platter with a combo of shashimi & sushi. It was delivered by the chef with an explanation of the fish & the cut of the fish. We were having such a good time, we even stayed for desserts. Very good showing there too, my son loved the chocolate hazelnut gelato!

• Visited May 2014
“Sushi with Flairr”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

So, thanks to others who have tried this place out, I decided to give it a shot - I love great sushi. They have the atmosphere, and the quality, that I enjoy in a sushi place. The. Roles are huge! So, if your not hungry, share. I like to try the chiefs sushi creations when I visit Sushi Restaurants. They don't quite have that, but do have a great selection of Sushi or sashimi plates at different price points that you will enjoy. I did. Great place to visit in Seattle. The music, the backdrop and atmosphere are all great.