“Best Sushi”

Japonessa Sushi Cocina
Reserve with OpenTable
Japonessa Sushi Cocina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 4,217 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Union
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I'm no expert, but this is seriously some of the best sushi I have ever had, on 3 separate occasions. Definite recommendation for anyone in Seattle.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time to visit Japonessa. The sushi is fantastic and very wonderfully presented. We had great service from the moment we went in. We were traveling with a baby in tow and everyone went out of their way to make sure we were well taken care of. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We went very late on a Saturday night and this restaurant was a mix of night club music with great sushi! Modern decor with decent service. It was a little loud but cool atmosphere. We eat sushi often and Japonessa was good.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My respect for this restaurant! really delicious sushi rolls! a cant believe how many we ate! we ate and ate and then started to drink and drink, our bill was pretty big but worth it! the place was very close to were we stayed. very fresh very delicious i will be back!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I had one of the best sushi rolls at Japonessa recently. My date also enjoyed his meal (steak I believe) and really loved the soy sauce that came with it. Our server was great. My only complaint is that we ordered one type of wine, and they brought us another one without letting us know they did not have the other kind. Great atmosphere as well.