“The best Mediterranean I've had in Seattle”

Petra Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #63 of 4,384 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Belltown
Cross street: Wall St.
Description: Fine dinning Mediterranean Restaurant in Belltown, Seattle. We offer a variety of Mediterranean food selections that stretches from the northen of Africa to the Blue shores of Greece. Come enjoy some of highly claimed specialty dishes.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I've been to a lot of Greek, Turkish, Mediterranean, etc restaurants in the past, and I think this is one of the best, The two times that I've been, I think I ordered the exact same thing: Gyro Shawarma and the hummus appetizer. Each time I clear the plate and want more. This place isn't too expensive. Expect to pay about 15-25 per person.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I often bring friends here for lunch. Their home-made soups are delicious -- they sell a mix you can take home; my friends always do that. My companions always rave about the other dishes, but to be honest, I can't get past the veggie shawarma, so I haven't tried the other dishes. I also haven't tried this place for dinner.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant in Belltown, away from the bustle of many of the other places catering to young moderns. It's actually quiet enough here to have a conversation. But the sound isn't their best feature; the food is Middle Eastern and it's terrific. My babah ganoush disappeared before my eyes, as everyone went through their wonderful warm pita bread in a few minutes. They are happy to bring you more warm bread if you need it. The lemon chicken and the Greek salad were outstanding. Too stuffed for dessert, but my bet is that you can't go wrong here. The service was first-rate and our waiter couldn't have been more charming and more helpful.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The dolmathe was seasoned with just the right amount of lemon. Their hummus, baba ganoush, and red lentil soup were just the right combination for a soothing supper.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We came to this restaurant around 8:00. The people at the table next to us walked out, people waiting at the reservation stand walked out and we were about to when we were finally asked what we wanted. The food was okay, the kabobs were what I expected.