“Disappointed”
Review of Mozart Guest House

Mozart Guest House
Ranked #13 of 27 Seattle B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were enchanted by the name and the pictures posted for this B&B but the room was very small, dusty, non airconditioned and had spiders! It has great potential as it is close to downtown Seattle and situated in a gorgeous area surrounded by large houses from the 1900's and the exquisite Volunteer Park.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had a really nice time over there. She gives you good tips what you can do in the city and tells you a lot of stories. Breakfast is nice and freshly made. Only within a short walk from Capitol Hill center and easy to stroll over gay area.We liked it and everyone we met there did so, too!

Room Tip: Room number 4 is great.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Staying here was such a far different experience than staying at hotels. Tina was a part of our two night stay, for sure. She cooked breakfast on our schedule--A super great breakfast, as we love to eat healthy, but also don't mind indulging a little while on vacation. Tina was great, felt as though we were guests in her own home, a sincerely nice feel. We stayed in the Figaro marriage suite, which I highly recommend. The balcony, the wonderful bathroom, the corner room, everything about it was great. We shared the b&b with others, though we felt very comfortable and secluded when we were in our room. Location was nice as well, checking out Volunteer park, which was right there, and exploring shops and restaurants on capital hill.
This was such a fantastic experience, I hope you all get a chance to enjoy the hospitality and all that the Mozart Guest House has to offer.
Thanks Tina!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The experience exceeded my expectations of a bed and breakfast, especially being my first time. Tina is very nice, welcoming, and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious. We had the room with the balcony and it was inviting, comfortable, and pretty. The location is in the quiet Capitol Hill district. Coffee, cafès, and other amenities are walking distance, and the public transit has a stop very close to the house, which can bring you to all the tourist areas and more throughout Seattle without the need to rent a car if you arrive to Seattle without a vehicle. I recommend the Mozart Guest House for anyone who stays in Seattle.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2013

If you want to avoid loudness of downtown but still be in walking distance to great neighborhoods, restaurants and parks...
If you want to avoid the high hotel rates and have free parking...
If you want a delicious breakfast everyday and a gracious host...

This place is for you!

I stayed here one night while apartment hunting as I prepare to move to Seattle. Tina accommodated my odd schedule, dietary requests, and made me feel right at home. The house is 5min walk from a strip of neat bars, cafes, restaurants,grocery stores, and even a yoga studio! It's one block south of a beautiful park. It's on bus lines to make getting downtown easily, though if you're up for walking a bit you can actually get anywhere in central Seattle in under an hour.

Although I will be living here soon, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend friends or family come stay here when the visit!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank above10000ft
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This was my first time at a Bed and Breakfast and I was initially hesitant. But, the owner of the place made it so pleasant and memorable that I will go back and stay there everytime I visit Seattle. Thanks to the great care given by the owner (name withheld on purpose).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Satya K
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Another excellent stay with Tina at Mozart Guest House. Tina is extremely accommodating with all her amenities. The food is delicious and Tina is so accommodating to our diets. She is truly a wonderful host and I would recommend anyone to stay here when up in the Seattle area. Thank you Tina for a lovely stay. - Kim and Beverly

Room Tip: Any room compliments the charm and quality of the house.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family