“Great place to eat and sightsee”
Review of Anthony's Fish Bar

Anthony's Fish Bar
Ranked #523 of 4,198 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were down at the pier doing a little sightseeing and stopped at Anthonys for a quick bite. Mike waited on us and was friendly and full of life. My husband ordered clam strips and chips and I had a wonderful bowl of clam chowder in a sourdough bowl. Both were fantastic and the views were great. We sat outside and enjoyed some music that was coming from on of the boats at the marina.

There are newer reviews for Anthony's Fish Bar

Reviewed May 14, 2013

this resturant is also at down by the Seattle waterfront and next to Point Defiance Zoo. The clam chowder in the bread bowl with ceaser salad is my favorite. Follow it up with their amazing Baily's mousse. (mousse may only be at the actual restaurant locations.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife and I ate here during our recent layover in Seattle. The fish was nice, but the chowder was great! The price was decent as well. I grabbed a couple of tacos from the "to go" side, so there wasn't much of the restaurant experience to be had sitting in the common lounge, but I'm sure if I had the time, I would be happy "on the inside" as well.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Only one person was working te counter, took a while to order. Orders were made Togo instead of to eat in. Fries were cold, clam chowder was bland. Cod Chips were good, overly salted, and very small, more like fingers. I would not recommend dining here, find someplace that has bigger portions, better service and tastier food.

1  Thank tiga31328
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Grilled Mani-Mahi Tacos were outstanding. I especially enjoyed the slaw on the tacos. My wife had the Salmon Fish and Chips. The fish was battered in a light tempora batter. The fish was wonderful, fries were average.