We stayed at Talaris for our son's UW graduation. Here are the positive experiences and reasons we selected Talaris.
- able to reserve for just 1 night
- proximity to UW
- gorgeous grounds!
- VALUE! You will not find a larger, cleaner, nicer room in Seattle unless you stay at a $$$$ property
- continental breakfast plus
- comfortable linens and bed
- SUPER QUIET locale! No freeway or university noise
We are travelers on a budget and appreciated everything this great place offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Talaris Conference Center is a retreat, event and meeting destination that combines a distinctively Northwest environment with metropolitan technology and amenities, is located on 18-acres in a natural, park-like setting near the University of Washington in Seattle. Talaris is just four blocks from University Village and within walking distance of neighborhood restaurants, cafes and jogging trails. With 33 guestrooms, two large conference rooms, multiple breakout rooms for meetings and events. This wooded oasis is an ideal destination for intimate training workshops, meetings, retreats and other events for up to 150 people. And if business or personal travel brings you to the University District, we are the perfect alternative to a traditional hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Talaris Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talaris Hotel Seattle