“Pho is Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Pho is Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is my first time having Pho and I picked big bowl Pho because it had the best ratings. It was seriously awesome and I've since had their Pho weekly. I don't have any other places to compare to what I would have to imagine it's up there on the top 10 in Seattle.

Visited April 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Open later than other Pho”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Was cruising the town with friend and a major Pho craving around 9pm. Apparently most Pho places are on Vietnam time because we couldn't find a damn thing that was open. Luckily the predicament led us to Big Bowl.

Service was great and the soup was better. Open until 10pm! Still early by my standards but late for Pho apparently.

Visited August 2013
“Very good! Fast service and flavorful food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The food we ordered was very flavorful. You could definitely tell that it was fresh. We had spring rolls, soup, vermicelli bowls, and a sandwich. Everything was exceptional. Great value for a lunch.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Seattle, Washington
“MSG-Free Pho”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

The only MSG-free pho place my wife and I have found in Seattle. We are regulars here (made at least 25 visits in the last 18 months). I recommend the #3 rarebeef bowl. The fresh spring rolls are fresh and the peanut sauce is good (and ample serving size). Can't go wrong with the Thai ice tea either...

Visited June 2012
2 Thank WorldWideWill
Seattle
“Secret's in the Broth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Pho crying out loud; there are so many choices in the area! Of all the choices in Ballard, this one has become my favorite. The complexity of the flavor in the broth is characterized by many subtle nuances - sweetness, spiciness, and bursting with umami. I typically order the combination with a request for extra meatballs. Each meat is distinct in texture and flavor and each is cooked just right for its type. The vegetarian spring rolls are refreshing - love the crispy tofu bits. I'm salivating just writing this review!

• Visited April 2013