“Vegetarian restaurant for meat eaters” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Topeka, Kansas
“Vegetarian restaurant for meat eaters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Fast, great online reviews. Tasty dishes. I'm not vegetarian, but I enjoyed the "beef" we ordered. Short walk from our B&B in College Hill.

Visited August 2013

San Francisco, California
“a hole in a wall place but excellent fusion of thai and malaysian..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

we had a take out of panang curry and rice roti and want to go there again..
the service seemed ok and the place seemed really cramped, but as far as the food is good, I would go again and again..

Visited June 2013
Oakland, California
“Great hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

In the Bowl is tucked away in Seattle, but what a gem! The food is excellent (especially for vegetarians) and the prices are great.

I ordered the Thai Peanut Sauce Noodle with wide noodles and "chicken", and split Spring Rolls with a friend. The spring rolls were a nice start to the meal -- nice and crunchy, though a little dry. The main course came shortly after the appetizer in a huge bowl. The portion sizes were more than enough, especially for the price. The Thai Peanut Sauce was definitely spicy, despite being a 2 out of 5 on their scale of spiciness. But as a peanut lover, it was delicious. The "chicken" tasted very much like chicken as well.

As for the price, the noodle dish was $10.29, and the 4 spring rolls were $5.99. Since I split the spring rolls, I paid $13.29 for my meal (plus tax and tip), which was an excellent value given the portion sizes.

The service was fast and efficient; the waitress refilled our water glasses 3-4 times throughout the meal. The atmosphere was just alright. Though there were lots of little trinkets and statuettes throughout the restaurant, it still seemed a little cramped.

Overall, I'd highly recommend this place to vegetarians visiting Seattle (or residents)!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Eugene, Oregon
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

A great vegetarian Thai place just across I-5 from downtown Seattle. You can easily walk there, we did from the Hyatt Hotel. My wife and I both thought it was the best Thai food we've ever had, she had the Red Curry and I had the Green Curry. Moderately priced and quick service, I can't think of anything lacking.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Veggies_12
Post Falls, Idaho, United States
“Came away impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I didn't know what to expect when I went for its small in size and looks kind of blah inside, but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and attentive service. I ordered the spicy chicken and cashew plate (chicken is a protein being it's a vegan place).I like my food spicy and boy was it! You can pick your spice level from 1-5. I got a 3 and I could feel it :) To drink I ordered a young coconut that they carve a hole in the top of the coconut for you. Then I ate the coconut meat inside. The desert that comes with the meal was also very good. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited April 2013