“The best of the best”

Sleeping Bulldog Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 27 Seattle B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 12, 2010

My husband and I had the pleasure of receiving a gift certificate for B&B.Com as a wedding gift. We decided to travel to Seattle and take ina Jazz Show. The Jazz show was wonderful and located within a couple of miles. The accommodations were fantastic. My husband is from New Orleans so we were lucky to stay in that room our first night. What a view. The room was spacious and offered all the ammenities, i.e. Ipod dock. large flat screen tv, keurig coffee pot(my favorite), and great tolietries if you forgot them. They even had make-up removal pads which I had forgot at home.
The food was absolutely wonderful. Everyday there were home made cookies from scratch. What a great smell to come back after being out all day. The breakfast was different everyday. It was beyond delicious. Seconds were always available and the guest at our sittings always asked for more.
The accomodations are centrally located to downtown. You can walk to the shopping areas, restaurants, etc. If you like walking you don't even need a car. Public transportation is close by as well if walking is not for you.
Last, I would like to comment ont he owners. Let me just say they make you feel like your at home and part of the their family. You need is their command. If there is something you need and it's not there, they will try to get it for you. Just ask.....
My husband and I look forwared to staying there in the future when it is not raining. We loved it, loved it. Francine Cavil

Reviewed November 10, 2010

I would highly recommend the Sleeping Bulldog Bed & Breakfast when you plan to visit Seattle, Wa. The Bed & Breakfast is centrally located in the city. The accomendations were excellent. This Bed & Breakfast gives you the feeling of being at home. The staff there are very customer friendly and do a very good job of making your stay a good one. The breakfast that was served was very good. I truly recommend if you plan a stay in Seattle consider staying at the Sleeping Bulldog Bed & Breakfast.....Tony McCray

Reviewed November 10, 2010

Read all the reviews, not one has exaggerated in the least. This wonderful B&B has the additional attraction for us of being only a 10 minute walk from our granddaughters' house. Oh, yea, and their parents too! Our only fear is that it will become so popular we will not be able to book a room for our next trip to visit the grandkids.

The only drawback for some might be the stair climb to get from the street level to the front door, but that is the also reason this place has such a wonderful view. Korby, Randall and Minnie are such gracious hosts, and will accommodate most any need. The breakfasts were so good, my husband's taste buds thought they had died and gone to heaven. He likes a large breakfast, but it was a challenge even for him to finish everything provided. All the baked goods were made fresh right in the kitchen. HMMM MMM MMM

For those who might be concerned, Minnie is not given the run of the house even though the spotless housecleaning would not make this a problem even if she was. We cannot wait to stay here after the upcoming remodel that Korby and Randall have planned. That will provide private bathrooms to the Western and Santa Fe rooms.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2010

My husband and I started our two-week trip on west coast in Seattle and now, towards the end of the trip I can say that our stay at Sleeping Bulldog was one of the best highlights of the trip!

What I liked the most about the B&B was how new and clean everything was. I was getting tired of all these 'Victorian' (read 'old and squeaky') places. The room was impeccable clean, the location was very convenient (we walked downtown every day) and the breakfasts were out of this world!! Korby is a very talented cook and his delicious breakfasts put a big smile on our faces each morning. The eating area is very well supplied with drinks, tea, snacks, fruit, yogurts etc so one could never go hungry in this place:)

The owners helped us tremendously- gave us great directions how to make it to the B&B from the airport, how to get places in Seattle, suggestions what to see and do, and on the last day, we even got a ride to the light rail.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to have the best experience in Seattle!

Reviewed November 2, 2010

My wife and I stayed for 2 nights in the New Orleans room, the large room at the front with a tremendous view on Seattle's skyline.
The house is situated in a quiet street, there is no annoyance of traffic noise. The New Orleans Room is the most expensive room, but it's worth it for every dollar. The hosts have thought about everything and that's what you experience. Take your time for breakfast: it is haute cuisine and very tasteful. Finally: our host was very helpful in finding our way into town.
Jan Willem

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2010

This B & B was great. The location is in the city area but has a residential feel. The rooms were super clean and well kept with the most modern amenities(clocks,lighting,tv's, and even a safe in the closet). The house was large and well decorated, very clean and the hosts were very friendly and knowledgeable. My husband and I had a great time and HIGHLY recommend that if you are looking for a B&B in the Seattle area, Sleeping Bulldog is the place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2010

My daughter and I just spent 4 nights at the Sleeping Bulldog in the New Orleans room. It was beautiful, great room with a gas log fireplace and bathroom with shower and jacuzzi tub, and fabulous view of downtown Seattle and the water. Very comfortable and quiet. The hosts are very friendly, breakfast is delicious and Korby will cook to order for special diets. Very conveniently located to central district, Beacon Hill, and the international district. Free parking too! Only concern is if someone cannot climb steps.

• Stayed: October 2010