The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel
$461
$423
  • Pool
2,965 results
All reviewscupcakespineappleseattle centerspace needlerock restaurantfree shuttlequeen annemicrowave popcornhardwood floorstommy bahamatoulouse petitdvd playerwalk in showerevery afternoonkerry parkwalking distancecomfortable beds
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed here while I was participating in a fun run at Seattle Center. The hotel was steps away from where I needed to be, and the place was adorable. The room was funky and boutiquey without sacrificing space, cleanliness, or $$$. Everything was up to date. The staff was great! Cupcakes and coffee in the lobby every day. Yeah baby! I got a double queen room that had a super cool shower, a nice big TV, and a tons of character. All the soaps, lotions, etc. were put into refillable containers that stay on site - which is fine with me. I have more than my share of small plastic bottles that I have to remember to reuse. It's close to lots of things. I walked pretty much everywhere or took a cab if it was too far across town. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Woody B, Manager at The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate hearing about your stay and it definitely makes a difference to other travelers. Come back soon!
All my best, Woody Braden - Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stayed here overnight when seeing a concert at Key Arena. It was within easy walking distance to the Arena, Seattle Center, more. The staff is friendly and accommodating. They have bright yellow bicycles for guest use- fun! There is a restaurant/bar off the lobby. Everything you could need.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the terrific review! We definitely enjoy being the go-to hotel for the Key Arena concerts and events.
Come see us soon.
Warm regards, Woody Braden

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed at the Maxwell for our daughters graduation from SPU. We really liked the location for both seeing downtown and for access to other things like SPU. You can easily walk to the Space Needle and we also walked to Pikes Place Market (1.5 miles one way). Like all Seattle hotels, it is not cheap. Our room was clean and bigger than most. Staff was friendly. Good restaurants are within close walking distance. Dinky pool and no hot tub which was a disappointment. No continental breakfast. Nice big shower and sink area which was nice since we had 4 adults in the room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the review and please congratulate your daughter for us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will see you again in the future.
All my best, Woody Braden - Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed a night on the week-end here. Everything about this hotel is super cute, and not in the 'stuff animal kind of way'. It's decorated with bright, colourful and fun furniture. Everything about this place screams welcoming but non-pretentious. It's in a really good location, with free parking, free wifi, and clean large suites. There's also a pool, but we didn't go to it so I'm not sure how great that is. If you plan on checking out the sights in the Lower Queens area, such as the Chihuly Museum or the Space Needle, you should stay here.

Nice touches:
- complimentary coffee and cupcakes in the lobby
- complimentary bottled water and keurig coffee in the suites
- microwave and mini fridge in the suite
- bikes to borrow
- great smelling soap

Cons:
-we heard someone jack hammering at 8:30 a.m. from our room. Not a big deal because we had to get up anyways, but this might be an issue if you want to sleep in. Or ask for a room as far away from the construction as possible.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Poooofie

Thank you for this wonderful review. It truly made me smile! We definitely aim to please. I'm sorry about the construction in the area but luckily they are finished in the area right in front of the hotel. Great sleep is now here!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is by far one of the most comfortable stays we have ever experienced at a hotel in a larger city. Everything was top notch and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Woody B, Manager at The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

We are thankful for your review and I will thank the staff for taking such great care of you. It truly is our pleasure.
All my best, Woody Braden