Tripadvisor
Blade & Timber Axe Throwing - Seattle
Open today: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super Fun! Great Staff!

The staff is amazing and super helpful. The time spent here was a lot of fun and I recommend it for... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
designsdavidson
Seattle, Washington
So much fun!!

It was a relaxed environment and a good new experience to have. We will definitely be going back... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Trevor-Autos4less

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from $20.00
from $34.13
from $121.00
from $76.00
More Info
All reviews super fun a lot of fun trick shots fun date learning how unique experience instructor blast techniques safety cages encouraging activity session lumberjack trainers lesson
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome, unbelievably fun experience!!! Great for anyone and everyone! The games are a blast and you walk out feeling like a warrior!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my boyfriend and his cousin here for my boyfriend's birthday and we had a BLAST! Connor (hope I spelled that right) was INCREDIBLE! He was super patient, informative, and encouraging! Connor really made our experience so amazing. My boyfriend is going to join the spring league! This place is a great place for any occasion! I HIGHLY recommend it! Thanks to everyone who treated us so well!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a blast, we had a very friendly and helpful instructor. Was my first time ever throwing an axe. Can’t wait to come back and do it again

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

These guys are the best! Pro to rookie you will have a great time! Coaches are great and staff is super professional and friendly!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

From the staff explaining safety and throwing techniques to actual throwing every thing was fun and exciting! Highly recommend this place if you looking to have a good friendly competition and learn something new, this is a great spot! Thanks Tim for showing us some cool techniques!!