Blade & Timber Axe Throwing - Seattle
Open today: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Happy birthday

My daughter set up a surprise birthday party for her brother and everyone had a blast! I highly... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Explorer693723
Fun for Flannel Wearers

When i first arrived we were set up to sign a short waiver, kind of obvious for this type of venue... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
theogeechuckg

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from $20.00
from $61.95
from $52.29
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews super fun fun date trick shots unique activity learning how fun group a lot of fun cool experience awesome experience instructor techniques blast safety cages lumberjack bonding scout
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A great way to spend an evening! I would recommend visiting this place and get your lumberjack on. Would come back and do again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When it was time to plan my best friend's bridal shower, her exact words were, "I don't want to sit in a seance circle and pass presents around" So I booked a few lanes at Blade & Timber and we threw axes instead. Everyone had the BEST time! We brought food and drinks and talked and laughed and threw a bunch of bullseyes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They teach you several different throws such as one handed, two handed and underhanded. Lots of different scoring games to play. Tim was a great host for us- you can tell he really cares about what he does and wants you to have fun! At the end we tried throwing two axes at once! Right now there are no liquor sales, but they are working on it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's a fun place and is very well managed. I had a good time as did the rest of the group I was with.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great time with 20 coworkers. We were novices and they did a great job explaining how to throw the axes. Different games to choose from made for easy competitions.