“110% Worth the Wait”

Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 4,248 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Magnolia / Queen Anne
Cross street: Queen Anne Ave & Mercer
Description: Centered around the cuisine, decor and imagery of the French Quarter and New Orleans and creating the feel of the Big Easy, Toulouse is one of the most intricate and ambitiously built restaurants in a generation. Our expansive menus offer culinary diversity and range from traditional Creole and French Quarter menu choices to traditional Parisian and French countryside preparations to more innovative dishes that are entirely unique to Toulouse. At Toulouse we are tremendously committed to offering value in all of its various forms, which includes our intricate and texturally rich decor, cuisine prepared with discipline and skill, fabulous cocktails, a diverse Northwest and French centered wine list, unrepeatable and unique people, and accessible prices in an adult escapist and community environment.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Absolutely brilliant place - the combination of value for money, quality of food and ambience is just sublimely perfect. Waited outside for about 45 minutes for a table (would have been shorter, but neglected to mentioned we had a baby in the party, so bar seating was out - our fault), and as somebody who doesn't wait in lines, it was worth every minute. Lunch cocktails and a spectacular Croque Madam (I was hungry - it definitely seemed spectacular to me) made the perfect antidote to a dreary Seattle Sunday. Can't wait to go back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,362)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went for the appetizer happy hour and were shocked (in a good way) at the depth of the menu, the quality of the offerings, the fabulous ambiance, and the great service. We are definitely coming back for dinner!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This place has a unique buzz, I can understand some people not liking Toulouse its very loud and absolutely rammed but the food was super tasty with pretty large portions. Loved the guitar and violin just added to the atmosphere. Staff were very friendly and the service was good. Good value for money too. There were three of us and the bill was only $140 which I thought was cheap for a good night out. If you want fine dining go elsewhere, if you want tasty food in a great atmosphere this place is the place for you, I loved it big time.

1  Thank SternDaleDerby
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had breakfast for the first time the other day on a business trip - the Duck confit hash. It was delicious and service was superb. My favorite place to eat in Seattle!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Whenever I'm feeling really hungry I head here. Big menu with some great choices. My top pick is the spicey Jumbalaya (be warned, it is hot) and also the french toast which is simple I know, but delicious!