“Fabulous Happy Hour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge

Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Toulouse Petit Kitchen & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 4,057 Restaurants in Seattle
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Magnolia / Queen Anne
Cross street: Queen Anne Ave & Mercer
Description: Centered around the cuisine, decor and imagery of the French Quarter and New Orleans and creating the feel of the Big Easy, Toulouse is one of the most intricate and ambitiously built restaurants in a generation. Our expansive menus offer culinary diversity and range from traditional Creole and French Quarter menu choices to traditional Parisian and French countryside preparations to more innovative dishes that are entirely unique to Toulouse. At Toulouse we are tremendously committed to offering value in all of its various forms, which includes our intricate and texturally rich decor, cuisine prepared with discipline and skill, fabulous cocktails, a diverse Northwest and French centered wine list, unrepeatable and unique people, and accessible prices in an adult escapist and community environment.
Seattle, Washington
“Fabulous Happy Hour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

My friend took me to Toulouse Petit for happy hour for my birthday. The drinks are great, with a huge selection. The happy hour food is nothing short of superb. Great food, creative cooking, excellent service. I highly recommend this restaurant. My only regret is that I couldn't eat more. I got too full. :-)

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ann R

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Serbian first
port angeles, wa
“Recommended by a friend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I didn't know where to start I just know ill have to go back. I started w the pile of shrimp w Eric's red remoulade sauce ( I need to meet this Eric he has skills) then I opted for more comfort good w red beans & rice w andouille sausage... So good but so much food I left w a present for lunch tomorrow. Staff was friendly and the atmosphere was light and cheerful. Don't miss this gem

Coppell, Texas
“Interesting food, good service, long waits for people with children”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were walking near the Seattle Center looking for a place for breakfast on a Saturday morning and asked the proverbial man on the street if there was somewhere nice to eat. He pointed to Toulouse and said, "There is a very good restaurant. They have an interesting menu and if there isn't too much of a line, it would be a good place to eat,"

We put in our names after the hostess told us that it would be a 20-minute wait for a party of three. Unfortunately, because so many of the restaurant tables are in the bar area -- and our daughter is 13 -- the wait was approximately 45 minutes.

The food is very good and VERY interesting. There is a strong Cajun influence and much of the menu is organic. I had a wonderful duck confit with spinach and asparagus. My wife and daughter went for the more traditional french toast and pancakes, which came in very large portions. The servers were extremely diligent and our waitress was conscientious and very sweet.

I'd love to go back and try the extensive seafood menu, but we will definitely go back in the evening -- when they take reservations.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Spokane, Washington
“Don't let the initial unassuming presentation of the building dissuade you from going inside.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had just arrived in town and checked into our hotel. It was late and we were hungry so we looked online to see what was near by. We decided the Toulouse Petit looked good so we gave it a try. Were we in for a surprise treat. It took us a while to decide on what to order because everything looked so good and there were so many choices. The wine list was also extensive. Wines were listed not only by country but by regions of countries as well. Still the wine choices were sophisticated enough for for the most discriminating palate yet still managed to avoid being pretentious. We didn't have any mixed drinks but the bar looked as well stocked as the wine list.

We had a bottle of Faustino. We shared the Provencal Salad with fresh arugula, sweet cherry tomato, artichoke hearts, asparagus and haricot vert. He ordered the king salmon with creamed corn and I had the ricotta gnocchi with chanterelle mushrooms. Everything was fresh and carefully prepared. The presentation was an artful display. The flavor was unbelievable. To top it all off our service was knowledgeable, personable yet unintrusive. Best food in a long time, but you'll have to read one of my other posts to find out about that.

Exquisite! We'll be back!!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Apple-Yves
Loveland
“Cajun type full breakfasts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great food, great value plus french press coffee. Service is very nice, quiet delightful corner location. Not overly noisy and very pleasant. Food is different and tasty. Offer healthy choices as well.

Visited January 2013