Open today: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM

LizDelSol
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
A very fun evening!

Teatro ZinZanni is a great evening of dinner and entertainment! The price of admission is well... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
normsp
Seattle

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seattle
from $93.59
from $145.00
from $3,060.00
More Info
All reviews audience participation dinner theater bread basket circus tent cast members jaw dropping three hours unique experience salmon visiting seattle acrobatics performance comedy tz soleil slapstick stage
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I've seen a lot of theater all over the world, this is at the top of my list. A great show plus a very good dinner at $125 is a steal. It's my second time at Teatro Zinzanni and I will attend every time I'm in Seattle. I can't express how fantastic this show is. World class performers in an intimate space where the action happens feet away it a night you'll never forget.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Teatro ZinZanni is a great evening of dinner and entertainment! The price of admission is well worth it!

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We had waited years to see this show. Looked so forward to it being aT Marymoor. Paid $170 per ticket for a 2 person table. We would have been just fine at any table in the arena as all tables are so close together and have nice views. Drinks were $10+ each and we were served beet salad upon entering and carrot ginger soup an hour later. 3 hours later we finally got our entree. We actually had them box it up for us because we were starving and ready to go. We anticipated much more acrobatics but received mostly theatrics. We were extremely disappointed in the overall experience. Our cost was over $500 not including hotel, ubers , etc. The food was great and the staff were amazing. I wish the experience was better.

3  Thank Kate H
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Excellent show full of surprises at every corner. Pure talent and passion. Cured the worst hangover I’ve ever had within 10 minutes!! 100% recommend.

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. My wife and I are regulars with Cirque de Soleil and this show is right in line that you would expect but better. On top of the spectacular performance is a dinner that matched it with great taste and presentation. All of the crew did a great job and the show was worth what is being charged. Highly recommend supporting this company as they are about to take their next step with establishing a permanent location and soon to be announced new show. Definitely will be on our list when visiting Seattle.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

I took my husband here for his birthday as a surprise, and we were blown away. I think the one thing I would tell people is to stop comparing it to Cirque. This is not Cirque in any way, so don't come with that expectations.
From the moment we stepped into the tent, we were in awe of the costumes, the decorations, the details, and the actors. They really do a wonderful job in paying attention to the small details. We were sat right away with a salad to start the night while we waited for the show to start. My husband was one of the lucky ones that got pulled up onto the stage to do a whole act! Even if you don't get this opportunity, they do a wonderful job of engaging all of the audience and talking to you at some point in the night.
The acts of the cast members were all very unique. Some were beautiful, some funny, some jaw-dropping..I appreciated each and every one of them,
The food was very good. I feel that we are pretty picky when it comes to good food, and it did not disappoint. From the salad, to the short ribs (we didn't get the salmon, as I had read bad reviews), to the carrot soup, to the chocolate cake..everything was delicious.
My ONLY critical feedback is that 3 hours seemed a bit too long. We both agreed that 2.5 hours would have made us feel just as satisfied and less sleepy!
I hope that they find a new home, because I would go to their next show in a heartbeat!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This is such a unique experience, it is hard to describe! It is a Dinner Theater, but not like any other. The hard working 'actors' are actors for sure, but almost everyone is also a circus performer! From trapeze artists that perform a few feet from your table, to an amazing contortionist that will make you say "whaaaaat!!! How can she do that!!", to the Pole artist that seems to defy gravity!
The singers! The band! Everyone is in on the act! The guy taking your ticket at the door, is also the stage hand that brings in props, and may serve you dinner!
Speaking of dinner!! It is a dinner theater! The multi course meal was EXCELLENT!!I had a Rib-eye that melted in my mouth! This, as of right now, was a once-in-a-lifetime experience! But only till I go next time!!
There is also some audience members asked to 'help out!'
If there is a negative...it was pricey. 4 of us dropped $800 plus the Uber...

Reviewed March 10, 2018

We haven't been to ZinZanni for at least 10 years and that was when it was in Seattle. It is currently located at Marymoor Park in Redmond in HUGE circus tents. The venue and parking was easy to find and the tents were actually festive and totally fine. The tables are closely crowded together but you just get to know your neighbors a bit, right? The show itself was mostly entertaining and as the name states, it was chaotic and high energy. Each course of the meal was introduced in a clever and entertaining way. The servers and performers worked their tails off to entertain and make the evening go smoothly. The acrobats were amazing! Now for the downside; the food was less than stellar. The appetizer was a fresh ricotta cheese with vegetable medley and it was just okay. The best part of the entire meal was a carrot-ginger soup which was hot and delicious. The two men in our group had the braised short ribs entree which were decent and came with amazing smashed potatoes and a Cabernet glaze sauce which was to die for but the portions were small. The two women in our group had the salmon fillet--big mistake as it was terrible. The salmon tasted fishy and flavorless. It was really bad and hard to finish. Don't come to the show with a big appetite because as I mentioned, the portions are small and not very filling. We ordered a bread basket for an extra $5 but it never arrived. There were other food upgrades you could purchase but it seemed like the evening and the drinks were expensive enough without adding even more to the tab and we were counting on the regular menu to be decent. The dessert was a chocolate cake which sounded fabulous in the menu but in reality it was not so good. It was small, not a lot of flavor and the sauce was just okay. It also came with lavender-honey whip cream but it was such a tiny dollop, not even the size of a Hershey kiss, that you couldn't even taste it. I remember the food being better the previous time we went to the show. The bottom line: good and fun show with amazing and hardworking entertainers but lousy food. It's an expensive evening that we probably won't do again for a very long time, if ever.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

One of the best experiences I ever had ina show an a dinner. The place and ambient is awesome and the Show is out of this world. We had a great time and the dfood was really good, not the best but all together is a value. Service was geat.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Didn't know what to expect heading into the circa 1800s looking circus tent. As we stood in line, there were lots of people dressed up in tuxedos and ball costumes...I wasn't, but I didn't feel out of place. People were certainly a very divers crowd, but the mood was fun and eccentric, and It really picqued my curiosity.

We had a table for 6 w 3 couples. The staff was all dressed in costumes for the were odd and amazing and definitely eccentric. Service was very slow. The first round of drinks took 40 minutes to receive. And we all felt like we needed to be drinking...

The soup course was excellent. Some blend of mushroom and cream sauce and something else. I thought it was good. We ordered the "extra appetizer" of crab cakes that came out another 20 minutes later. They were pretty good also.

The menu was salmon, or short ribs or for an extra charge of $35 you could order a rib steak or something else. The guys all ordered the rib steak. It took I think 60 minutes to receive our food. It was not good. The girls ordered the short ribs and they were tough...not sure how that is possible, but they were not good. The rib steaks were tender, but very fatty and didn't seem to be of high quality. We had expected a world renown chef experience and were very disappointed.

The show was fun, cute and actually really entertaining. That was the best part. Been there, done that, probably wouldn't return.