“Awesome - even with allergies”

White Moustache Urban Adventure Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: Seattle's only eating tour on wheels. Share a ride through the tasty underbelly of Seattle's gastronomical play land. MORE THAN A FOOD TOUR. We believe we show off our city in a more authentic and tasty way by abandoning the sponsored sample trays and long walks found with the standard food tour. This is how Seattle's one and only eating tour on wheels was born. MORE FOOD. NO HIKE. We visit the best places and order full portions ensuring generous tastes at every stop. Each tour is at least 2 hours in length and features a minimum of 3 stops. On average, most people opt for longer trips of 4 hours with at least 6 stops. (Some brave souls have endured more than 6 hours and as many as 12 stops.) There is no limit. ALL-INCLUSIVE - $200 covers two eaters for a two hour eating excursion. Add $100 for each additional eater and/or hour. (Kids under 10 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.) All the food, fuel, & parking fees (and tickets) are included. (Special arrangements can be made for large groups.)
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I had the pleasure of doing a tour with Bryce and team as our company holiday party. I have a ton of food allergies. I shared those allergies and each location we went to (there were 4) had something arranged for me to eat and drink. I was worried about going and being starving, and I was far from it. Thank you for not only an awesome evening with my team, but also for allowing me to enjoy just like everyone else. I can't wait to do it with a smaller group and try new places.

1  Thank BriannaInSeattle

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had a great night for a birthday celebration! Bryce was filled with information and fun stories for each of our stops. The food was superb and the varied flavors and experiences made for a memorable time. We would recommend "White Moustache" for anyone looking for an experience to remember!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We celebrated our 20th Anniversary by riding around Seattle while Bryce entertained us with stories and visits to unique and wonderful restaurants. The food was amazing at each stop with dishes that were done with passion. Every restaurant treated us amazing and we would return to each and every one In the future. This food tour would be an really fun way for a group of friends to find new and different spots throughout the city to enjoy!

1  Thank MclarkMath
Reviewed January 3, 2014

When you do something out of the ordinary, you want to feel extraordinary. White Moustache specializes in both. For three hours you'll be the food-king of your city. And, you'll rule with fork and knife in hand.

1  Thank Shon B
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I could not be more pleased with the decision to go on the White Moustache Urban Adventure Co. I will for sure do this again on my next trip and recommend this to everyone. Our driver Nooah was friendly and knowledgeable of the city and the food establishments.

1  Thank Kris C