“Amazing night with amazing food and fun!”

White Moustache Urban Adventure Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: Seattle's only eating tour on wheels. Share a ride through the tasty underbelly of Seattle's gastronomical play land. MORE THAN A FOOD TOUR. We believe we show off our city in a more authentic and tasty way by abandoning the sponsored sample trays and long walks found with the standard food tour. This is how Seattle's one and only eating tour on wheels was born. MORE FOOD. NO HIKE. We visit the best places and order full portions ensuring generous tastes at every stop. Each tour is at least 2 hours in length and features a minimum of 3 stops. On average, most people opt for longer trips of 4 hours with at least 6 stops. (Some brave souls have endured more than 6 hours and as many as 12 stops.) There is no limit. ALL-INCLUSIVE - $200 covers two eaters for a two hour eating excursion. Add $100 for each additional eater and/or hour. (Kids under 10 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.) All the food, fuel, & parking fees (and tickets) are included. (Special arrangements can be made for large groups.)
Oceanside, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing night with amazing food and fun!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We celebrated our 20th Anniversary by riding around Seattle while Bryce entertained us with stories and visits to unique and wonderful restaurants. The food was amazing at each stop with dishes that were done with passion. Every restaurant treated us amazing and we would return to each and every one In the future. This food tour would be an really fun way for a group of friends to find new and different spots throughout the city to enjoy!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank MclarkMath

Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“White Moustache Reigns In Seattle”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

When you do something out of the ordinary, you want to feel extraordinary. White Moustache specializes in both. For three hours you'll be the food-king of your city. And, you'll rule with fork and knife in hand.

1 Thank Shon B
Huntsville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great time with the white moustache”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I could not be more pleased with the decision to go on the White Moustache Urban Adventure Co. I will for sure do this again on my next trip and recommend this to everyone. Our driver Nooah was friendly and knowledgeable of the city and the food establishments.

1 Thank Kris C
Auburn, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Second time was as perfect as the first!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We did this for my husband's birthday back in February, and somehow before even meeting us Bryce had the perfect evening planned. Everywhere we went had amazing food (and beer!), and we were treated like VIPs the whole night. I knew I wanted to come back for my birthday (and bring friends).
Last night Bryce did it again -- he planned the perfect evening for me. We were introduced to more new places, had amazing food (with cocktails and wine!), met some amazing chefs, and shared much laughter.
Whenever I think about our experiences with White Moustache, I just can't stop smiling!

2 Thank Carol T
Northfield, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beyond amazing”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was told this tour was a must while in Seattle, which is absolutely true. The being picked up/dropped off at the restaurants was only the beginning of feeling like VIP status! We were immediately seated and the food, drinks, etc (without ordering) came out quickly. Everything we were served at all of the places was delish..... What Bryce charges for the experience, well it isn't enough. The food, drinks, experience is a must do in Seattle. Wearing pants with an elastic/adjustable waist band is a good idea.

Visited November 2013