“70th anniversary was all that and more!”

White Moustache Urban Adventure Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: Seattle's only eating tour on wheels. Share a ride through the tasty underbelly of Seattle's gastronomical play land. MORE THAN A FOOD TOUR. We believe we show off our city in a more authentic and tasty way by abandoning the sponsored sample trays and long walks found with the standard food tour. This is how Seattle's one and only eating tour on wheels was born. MORE FOOD. NO HIKE. We visit the best places and order full portions ensuring generous tastes at every stop. Each tour is at least 2 hours in length and features a minimum of 3 stops. On average, most people opt for longer trips of 4 hours with at least 6 stops. (Some brave souls have endured more than 6 hours and as many as 12 stops.) There is no limit. ALL-INCLUSIVE - $200 covers two eaters for a two hour eating excursion. Add $100 for each additional eater and/or hour. (Kids under 10 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.) All the food, fuel, & parking fees (and tickets) are included. (Special arrangements can be made for large groups.)
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“70th anniversary was all that and more!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

For my parents 70th anniversary I selected White Moustache Urban Adventure Co and was impressed with the attention my parents received. My father is on a special diet and the chefs were more than accommodating. My father had wanted to take my mother to Paris, but WMUA brought Paris to them. They were picked up at their house on time, taken to three different restaurants for a French lunch and entertained as well. My parents are world travelers, but this adventure heads to the top of their anniversaries. It was pretty much a surprise for them - they knew they were having lunch, but not where. I would not hesitate to call on WMUA for myself and/or friends.

1 Thank c w

Thousand Oaks, California
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Great Sightseeing/Eating Tour”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were in downtown Seattle for a conference and it was nice to be driven around multiple neighborhoods eating perfect pairings of food and drink like VIP's. On this particular evening, we experienced Wallingford, Ballard, Queen Anne Hill, and Madrona. Bryce is absolutely wonderful, unbelievably kind and sincere. Highly recommend this amazing tour. You will be stuffed and very happy.

1 Thank mercyngrace
Renton, Washington, United States
“Second time around!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

September was our second tour with the "stach". We took 6 friends with us this time, some local some from out of state. It was GREAT! Our first trip was in March with a couple who are long time friends. It was our 50th anniversary and we wanted to do something different. We had seen a bit on Evening Magazine about White Moustache and though it looked fun. It was more than just fun, we had a Wonderful time. Bryce is more than just a tour guide, he is a terrific host. His stories and information about Seattle are so funny and very interesting. We plan on doing it again!

Visited September 2013
Long Beach, California
“Excellent food tour!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

White Moustache Urban Adventure Co. totally made our stay in Seattle!! My husband and I spent our honeymoon in the area and this food tour was definitely the highlight of our trip. We ate fabulous food and had the opportunity to see the city from perspectives and restaurants that we wouldn't have found on our own. Nor could we have traveled to a few of them on foot. WMUA Co. did a fantastic job planning this food tour for us, even accommodating our vegetarian diets. Highly, highly recommend this experience!

Woodinville, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So Much Fun -- a Must for EVERYONE!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I decided to give the Seattle Eating Tour with White Moustache a try for our anniversary -- and it was perfect! We live in the Seattle area (eastside) and we try to eat at a new place in Seattle monthly, but this experience allowed us to try 4 DIFFERENT restaurants all in one night. You can customize as much as you would like -- we left it wide open. Based on where we lived and to be the most efficient we stayed on the North end of the Seattle area and had a super fun time. It was exactly what we wanted (and more) and we will definitely be trying it again. Bryce definitely knows the food scene and can answer any question you can throw at him. The entire experience makes you feel like you are a celebrity. He chauffeurs you around, worries about parking, pays for the bills/tips -- all you have to do is eat, drink and have fun!

2 Thank K E