“Do this tour. Do it NOW.”

White Moustache Urban Adventure Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: Seattle's only eating tour on wheels. Share a ride through the tasty underbelly of Seattle's gastronomical play land. MORE THAN A FOOD TOUR. We believe we show off our city in a more authentic and tasty way by abandoning the sponsored sample trays and long walks found with the standard food tour. This is how Seattle's one and only eating tour on wheels was born. MORE FOOD. NO HIKE. We visit the best places and order full portions ensuring generous tastes at every stop. Each tour is at least 2 hours in length and features a minimum of 3 stops. On average, most people opt for longer trips of 4 hours with at least 6 stops. (Some brave souls have endured more than 6 hours and as many as 12 stops.) There is no limit. ALL-INCLUSIVE - $200 covers two eaters for a two hour eating excursion. Add $100 for each additional eater and/or hour. (Kids under 10 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.) All the food, fuel, & parking fees (and tickets) are included. (Special arrangements can be made for large groups.)
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I contacted Bryce to take out a small party celebrating the departure of one of our dear friends. All of us have been in Seattle for years and consider ourselves well-versed in the local dining scene and so we asked Bryce to take us places we hadn't been. Holy cow, were we happy we did. En route to each of the spots, he gave us the backstory on the neighborhoods as well as the establishments that we visited. The context he gave us made the experience even more special as you'd never be able to get all the details by yourself and they gave a wonderful color to the evening's events.

Depending on the gregariousness of your crowd, budget between 3-4 hours for the evening. We couldn't pull ourselves out of some of the establishments Bryce took us to and wound up spending ~5 hours between the 4-5 places we stopped. It couldn't have been a better send off for our friend.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Our tour with Bryce was amazing! I was hesitant booking because I really had no idea what to expect and there weren’t as many reviews as the other tours offered in Seattle. However I am so glad I did! It’s such a fun and unique experience it’s not something you could ever forget. Bryce picked us up from our hotel and drove us around in his comfy suv type car, his driving is aggressive enough to get through the traffic but not scary like a taxi driver – if you’re a nervous passenger like me you’ll be fine! We went to all sorts of restaurants all over the city and ate some really delicious things we never would have thought to try before. We were only in Seattle for a short trip and doing this tour gave us the chance to maximize our time. I’ll admit we didn’t love every food we tried but we had fun trying it! And some things were so good even though we were as full as can be from the non-stop eating we still couldn’t stop from clearing our plates! On top of the food you get to hear tonnes of stories about the city, the food and the various restaurants – and unlike most tours it’s not scripted everything is just natural and pertains to the moment. If you’re looking for a unique way to spend a few hours (or more depending on how much food you can eat!), that’s super fun, delicious and unforgettable this is definitely for you – we’re thinking of any excuse possible to come back to Seattle just so we can hang out with Bryce again!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I was looking for a wonderful way to surprise my husband and Bryce made it happen. Not only was my husband surprised at who showed up at our door but I was surprised with all our stops along the way. I am a local and I thought I knew Seattle's food scene but Bryce proved that even locals need to get out of their "bubble. He took us to places I had never heard of but will soon see our faces more regularly! We had a wonderful time, the food and drinks were all perfect, and Bryce was knowledgeable and entertaining.

We will remember this night forever and we can't wait for all our friends and family to jump on this grub tour!

Also, if you are having a hard time justifying dropping a bit of cash on this tour, remember how much you would spend separately on cabs, food, liquor, and waiting for a table etc. Now, go book a tour!

You can find the full review here: http://happymamaphotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/little-off-topic.html

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I was looking for a well assembled and fun food tour to take my wife on for our five-year anniversary. After a couple days of research I decided to give White Moustache a try. At the time Bryce didn't have many online reviews, but after digging through his blog/twitter feed I found a slew of input from people who went on his tours. There was not a disparaging comment to be found - and it is really difficult to have a pure reputation in this world of technology!

To set up our trip I have to explain that we dined at Canlis the night before. I was worried that after such great food and service we would be underwhelmed with a food tour - I almost called to swap dates. But I am glad I didn't because... WOW - Was I ever wrong! It was an amazing adventure through Seattle. Everything was customized to us and could not have been more spot-on. The food was stellar, the stories were eclectic, and the evening was unparalleled.

So if anyone is in the same boat as I was... put your trust in this crazy guy with this crazy tour. You won't regret a thing!

PS - Wear your loose fitting clothes as each stop serves full portions! LOTS of food!!!! And if you are on the fence search out his blog... the comments from customers and the pictures of the food and fun will seal it for you.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My family arranged a tour for my birthday as a surprise. Even though we're all accomplished Seattle gourmands, Bryce took us to places that none of us had ever tried and that we enjoyed immensely. As the other reviewers have noted, his knowledge of the local restaurant scene is encyclopedic. I asked him which restaurants in the city still served real maple syrup, and he gave me a list of five. But more important, he relates it all with humor and an ear for the kind of detail that makes his stories come alive. How he can do all that and drive is still a marvel to me.