“Super cute and very delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bang Bang Cafe

Bang Bang Cafe
Ranked #397 of 4,079 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Belltown
Massachusetts
“Super cute and very delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

When I read reviews about this cafe's vegan mac and cheese I knew my husband and I needed to visit on our first trip to Seattle. The cafe inside was really clean, cute, and the people working at the counter were super friendly. I ordered the vegan mac and cheese, of course, and my husband got the vegan burrito with avocado so we could share both. The mac and cheese was DELICIOUS! I'm not sure non-vegans would have been able to tell it wasn't real cheese. The burrito was also really good, but needed a bit of salsa which we didn't realize was an extra you need to order on the side. Either way, absolutely loved this place and would definitely go back next time we're there!

• Visited May 2012

Layton, Utah
“Great find...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

We stayed downtown near Bell and 2nd in a vacation rental condo and I looked around online for something within walking distance for breakfast. We walked over to Bang Bang and ordered two big americanos (delicious - just the right amount of espresso) and reviewed the menu. We both order breakfast burritos (we could have ordered one) and I had mine smothered with Hatch green chile sauce. Delicious. These aren't the normal cheese and meat heavy gut bombs (that i do like sometimes) but are lighter, with lots of veggies, and not overdone. Delicious food, good coffee, and great staff and customer service!

Visited January 2012
Orange County, California
“Great Selection with Vegan Options in Belltown!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have been going to Bang Bang Cafe for the past year or two and have constantly been impressed with the quality. During this recent breakfast visit, I ordered a bagel/egg/vegan sausage sandwich. I received the sandwich really quickly and was very happy with it. The vegan sausage was prepared perfectly and everything tasted great. I have also had their vegan mac-n-cheese and that is great as well. This place is a great find and is convenient to the waterfront hotels for those in Seattle on business.

• Visited January 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Trendy and yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

They have some really great food here. The baristas are friendly and do a really nice cup of coffee! A lot of vegan offerings as well.

Visited October 2011
Calgary, Alberta
“Great place for breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

Staff great, nice little place for breakfast, loved it!

Visited November 2011