Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $148.00
from $169.00
from $148.00
1,226 results
All reviews seattle city tour rainier tour hour tour boeing factory huckleberry ice cream driver guide great tour small bus dropped off pre cruise future of flight space needle day trip great overview his knowledge take pictures highly recommend this tour
Reviewed 3 days ago

This is a very comfortable and thorough tour. The coach has big windows and comfortable seats and the small group atmosphere is conducive to questions and discussion. Dennis, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant, and he really tried to accommodate everyone in the group. He showed exceptional understanding and empathy for a disabled gentleman that was part of our group. I hesitated to book this tour because the price is high, but as things turned out, I more than got my money's worth. Hotel pick up and drop off was efficient and convenient. I enjoyed the day so much that if I go back to Seattle, I'll take this tour again. I should mention Dennis' jokes get cornier as the day goes on, but that's just part of the fun!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Had 3 hour tour of Seattle. He gave historic information and went to all the major sights. It was great because it was in the 40’s. I would come again when you can do more walking tours with warm weather.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great time on the 3 hour city tour! Learned a lot of fun and interesting facts about the city. Tour guy was funny and had some solid dad jokes. Overall, I would recommend.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Even though we were at the end of the season (2 days before roads were due to be closed for winter) fall colors were still present, and the continuous rain had caused the rivers and waterfalls to be spectacular.
Our guide for the day was Michael, who looked after us well from start to finish, telling us about the area, and even came up with a plan B for when we arrived at Paradise and found the weather had closed in too much for a hike towards the mountain. We then found other waterfalls a short hike from the road towards the east side of the National Park.
I would highly recommend this tour, but remember to dress for the conditions, in layers, with waterproofs including proper boots, to get the most out of this tour

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were picked up at our hotel in downtown Seattle. Our driver, Lauren, provided us with interesting facts about the area as we made our way to the Boeing plant.
Sadly what we were shown in the plant was far, far away from the observation platforms. No photography of any kind was allowed.
Wish we had picked a day other than Saturday, so we could have seen some sort of activity in the assembly area.`

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was picked up directly from my hotel at 7:10 am. My driver and guide was incredibly knowledgeable about Mt Rainier, the surrounding areas, folklore, climbers, etc. This was a fall tour and the visitors center was closed. We made a stop along the way to purchase lunch items and the driver had a cooler for our food. We made numerous stops along the way and had plenty of time for photos and hikes. Once at Mt Rainier we were given ample time to hike many of the trails. It was an incredible day!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful tour of the city. Our tour guide Lance, was extremely knowledgeable and provided a very enjoyable day touring Seattle.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chris took us on our 3hr City Tour, it was very informative and enjoyable. We got to see lots and it was a great way to get our bearings around Seattle. Chris offered a great variety of knowledge and history. Seattle was our first stop and this our first tour in the US which started our holiday off well. After tour Chris offered to drop anyone off at any of the main tourist stops like Pike Place Market or Space Needle or would take us back to the hotel. That was great so we could continue our sightseeing for the day. Most stops had washroom facilities and we were informed by Chris which was good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always try to take tours as this when we travel to get a feel for the city etc. A positive was that the bus was very clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, while this particular tour was very informative, it had some issues that need to be addressed. It's a 6h tour but the time needs to be allocated better. The time we were allotted at the Space Needle was far from long enough. The lines were long and once we got up there felt pressured to "hurry up and see everything cause we have to get back to the bus". Forget browsing through the gift shop. The driver simply drops you off and lets you maneuver on your own. Same at Pike's Market. While a must see area, you are left to figure it out on your own. However, the most disappointing aspect of this tour, especially compared to the many other tours we have taken, was our tour guide/driver. Lance was an older fellow and did provide a lot of information yet, it was more like we were being lectured. We were told not to talk during the tour and while I understand that talking can be distracting, it's only natural to make a comment when you see something that you've only heard about. In this case, he publicly reprimanded a fellow passenger like a schoolteacher. It got to the point we felt intimidated. That is a feeling that should never occur in this industry. His purpose is to provide information and tidbits about the city in a fun and entertaining way. There was none of that. There are several options and I would probably hesitate before I used this company again.

3  Thank mandecat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Day started early with a pick up from the hotel.

Our driver and guide, Chris, was excellent and had a great knowledge of Mount Rainier.

The first scheduled stop was at a supermarket as he advised us the best option for lunch was to buy something on the way than have to spend time at the park waiting to be served.

There were many photo stops along the way and due to the perfect weather conditions we had excellent views along most of the journey.

In addition to the 90 minutes we spent at Paradise, we also stopped for gentle hikes at the Grove of the Patriarchs and Silver Falls.

Chris kept emphasising how lucky we were with the weather that day. Clear blue skies and stunning fall colours.

I would recommend Chris and Northwest Tours if you wish to visit Mount Rainier but don’t want to drive there yourself.

1  Thank Dar76950