Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $169.00
from $148.00
from $148.00
1,228 results
All reviews seattle city tour rainier tour hour tour boeing factory huckleberry ice cream driver guide great tour small bus dropped off pre cruise future of flight space needle day trip great overview his knowledge take pictures highly recommend this tour
Reviewed today via mobile

Went on the factory tour to the Everett Boeing facility a very interesting experience but very time limited from the viewing areas. The guides Boeing provide are very knowledgeable and try to impart as much information as possible to the visitors but the tour needs to be extended by about a half hour as there is a great deal of time spent walking which is very understandable considering the size of the factory. I enjoyed the tour but feel 90 minutes a little short to get 40 odd people on and off buses and walk into and out of very large facilities

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Betsy, our tour guide, was amazing. So friendly, informative and prompt. The Boeing tour itself (run by Boeing) was amazing but felt a bit rushed. Betsy gave us extra time to explore the facility and sat to the side if any questions - which was a small yet thoughtful thing to do! Thank you! :)

Reviewed 6 days ago

This is a very comfortable and thorough tour. The coach has big windows and comfortable seats and the small group atmosphere is conducive to questions and discussion. Dennis, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant, and he really tried to accommodate everyone in the group. He showed exceptional understanding and empathy for a disabled gentleman that was part of our group. I hesitated to book this tour because the price is high, but as things turned out, I more than got my money's worth. Hotel pick up and drop off was efficient and convenient. I enjoyed the day so much that if I go back to Seattle, I'll take this tour again. I should mention Dennis' jokes get cornier as the day goes on, but that's just part of the fun!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Had 3 hour tour of Seattle. He gave historic information and went to all the major sights. It was great because it was in the 40’s. I would come again when you can do more walking tours with warm weather.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a great time on the 3 hour city tour! Learned a lot of fun and interesting facts about the city. Tour guy was funny and had some solid dad jokes. Overall, I would recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Even though we were at the end of the season (2 days before roads were due to be closed for winter) fall colors were still present, and the continuous rain had caused the rivers and waterfalls to be spectacular.
Our guide for the day was Michael, who looked after us well from start to finish, telling us about the area, and even came up with a plan B for when we arrived at Paradise and found the weather had closed in too much for a hike towards the mountain. We then found other waterfalls a short hike from the road towards the east side of the National Park.
I would highly recommend this tour, but remember to dress for the conditions, in layers, with waterproofs including proper boots, to get the most out of this tour

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were picked up at our hotel in downtown Seattle. Our driver, Lauren, provided us with interesting facts about the area as we made our way to the Boeing plant.
Sadly what we were shown in the plant was far, far away from the observation platforms. No photography of any kind was allowed.
Wish we had picked a day other than Saturday, so we could have seen some sort of activity in the assembly area.`

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was picked up directly from my hotel at 7:10 am. My driver and guide was incredibly knowledgeable about Mt Rainier, the surrounding areas, folklore, climbers, etc. This was a fall tour and the visitors center was closed. We made a stop along the way to purchase lunch items and the driver had a cooler for our food. We made numerous stops along the way and had plenty of time for photos and hikes. Once at Mt Rainier we were given ample time to hike many of the trails. It was an incredible day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful tour of the city. Our tour guide Lance, was extremely knowledgeable and provided a very enjoyable day touring Seattle.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chris took us on our 3hr City Tour, it was very informative and enjoyable. We got to see lots and it was a great way to get our bearings around Seattle. Chris offered a great variety of knowledge and history. Seattle was our first stop and this our first tour in the US which started our holiday off well. After tour Chris offered to drop anyone off at any of the main tourist stops like Pike Place Market or Space Needle or would take us back to the hotel. That was great so we could continue our sightseeing for the day. Most stops had washroom facilities and we were informed by Chris which was good.