“Didnt live up to the expectation”

Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours
Ranked #28 of 147 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: REAL Ghost Stories, by REAL Ghost Hunters.Spooked in Seattle has been taking folks on a ghost adventure since 2004 with their walking tours, haunted pub tours, bus tours and even ghost hunts. Join us for a night of true stories of ghostly encounters, evidence collected on their investigations and the city's history. Tours are offered everyday at 6 and 8:15 pm with 10pm tours in October. Prices vary depending on the tour, but average $15 up to $25. Discounts on Military, Students and those over 65yrs. ID is required to receive these discounts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Didnt live up to the expectation”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was expecting to see atleast some sort of unusual behavior or activity. You can listen to better stories on Discovery channel. If you have a bit of time and money to waste, do visit it anyways I would like to call this experience as "Robbed in Seattle" rather than spooked in Seattle.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Nik k

Seattle, Washington
“A lot of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

This was a lot of fun! A little bit of history, a few ghost stories and a nice walk! Our tour guide Jerome was awesome! He was very engaging and made the tour a lot of fun. The walk was nice, not too difficult unless you have a lot of trouble walking anyways. Learned a lot of unusual and interesting history!

Visited December 2013
Langley, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I came across this tour by chance on Groupon and decided to give it a try during our last visit to Seattle. We were actually going to do the Underworld Tour (evening underground tour) but decided to do this instead and I'm very glad we did.

Jerome was the guide for our small group (8 people) and he was fantastic! He was such a good storyteller and very good at interacting with the group. The tour isn't really that spooky (except for one part) but offers a lot of great history and a bit of comedy. My boyfriend who has no interest in ghosts or the occult even enjoyed it. It's about an hour and a half with a moderate amount of walking from site to site, nothing strenuous and you stop a lot along the way.

I've done the Underground Tour (daytime) before which was good but this was better.

Visited November 2013
Colorado Springs
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trolley Tour a Work in Progress but a Good Time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I did the new Trolley Tour and found it informative and fun. My wife is several months pregnant so the walking tour at the end of the day just wasn't in the cards for us as she'd be too tired. We were glad we found the trolley tour though!

It is a new attraction for the company and I can see that they're still working out some of the bugs but I think it will turn into a great thing over the next few weeks and months - you can see the potential there. I would have liked to have got out at a few more places instead of doing ride-by's and hearing the history.

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and we'd recommend this tour to others. We even came back the next day to do the underground tour.

Visited November 2013
“Very neat experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I thought the tour was very interesting! I purchased a voucher for four people. All of us had a good time and enjoyed the history along with the paranormal evidence that was presented. Our tour guide was great too especially with a large group. He always was making sure that everyone stayed together and didn't get separated. Overall I recommended this experience!

Visited October 2013

Been to Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours? Share your experiences!