“Loved it!”

Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours
Ranked #33 of 156 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: REAL Ghost Stories, by REAL Ghost Hunters.Spooked in Seattle has been taking folks on a ghost adventure since 2004 with their walking tours, haunted pub tours, bus tours and even ghost hunts. Join us for a night of true stories of ghostly encounters, evidence collected on their investigations and the city's history. Tours are offered everyday at 6 and 8:15 pm with 10pm tours in October. Prices vary depending on the tour, but average $15 up to $25. Discounts on Military, Students and those over 65yrs. ID is required to receive these discounts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Langley, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Loved it!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I came across this tour by chance on Groupon and decided to give it a try during our last visit to Seattle. We were actually going to do the Underworld Tour (evening underground tour) but decided to do this instead and I'm very glad we did.

Jerome was the guide for our small group (8 people) and he was fantastic! He was such a good storyteller and very good at interacting with the group. The tour isn't really that spooky (except for one part) but offers a lot of great history and a bit of comedy. My boyfriend who has no interest in ghosts or the occult even enjoyed it. It's about an hour and a half with a moderate amount of walking from site to site, nothing strenuous and you stop a lot along the way.

I've done the Underground Tour (daytime) before which was good but this was better.

Visited November 2013

Colorado Springs
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trolley Tour a Work in Progress but a Good Time”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I did the new Trolley Tour and found it informative and fun. My wife is several months pregnant so the walking tour at the end of the day just wasn't in the cards for us as she'd be too tired. We were glad we found the trolley tour though!

It is a new attraction for the company and I can see that they're still working out some of the bugs but I think it will turn into a great thing over the next few weeks and months - you can see the potential there. I would have liked to have got out at a few more places instead of doing ride-by's and hearing the history.

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and we'd recommend this tour to others. We even came back the next day to do the underground tour.

Visited November 2013
“Very neat experience!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I thought the tour was very interesting! I purchased a voucher for four people. All of us had a good time and enjoyed the history along with the paranormal evidence that was presented. Our tour guide was great too especially with a large group. He always was making sure that everyone stayed together and didn't get separated. Overall I recommended this experience!

Portland, Oregon
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“No ghostly encounters but informative and fun”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went on the Friday 10/18 6pm tour and tho wasnt really spooky and didn't have any ghostly encounters this was a nice way to get a little history and see some of the old beautiful buildings in Seattles Pioneer Square. The fact that most of it was spent outside walking and it wasnt raining probably made it more enjoyable than it would have been in the rain. Another nice thing about this tour is the guide is a serious ghost hunter and didn't seem to hype up any of the stories. Only presented things he or his group had expirenced and passed info from other sources along as stories not fact. The guides sincere interest in ghosts was definately a plus. If you have time one evening when visiting Seattle it is worth the price of the tour to visit the square and hope to be spooked and be sure to be educated on some of the areas history!

1 Thank mazatlanbound
Lynnwood, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spoofed versus Spooked”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was very disappointed with the tour. We were told during the reservation process that the tour started promptly at 6pm and we would be left behind if late. Arriving 20 minutes early, the tour didn't start until 6:09. After a brief introduction, our rather large group walked quickly from Cherry Street to Ivars on Alaskan Way with a warning to keep together and for everyone to make it through the traffic lights without being separated. Of course the group became separated during the 1/2 mile walk and the guide barely allowed folks to catch up before opening her iPad so we could listen to an EVP recoding. Alaskan Way is a VERY busy street with lots of pedestrians. It was impossible to heard the EVP. The tour didn't get any better. We were hustled around city streets with occasional pauses to hear slightly spooky tales aided by the barely audible and visible iPad. Save your money and go see a scary movie.

Terry S

1 Thank Terry S

Been to Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours? Share your experiences!