“spooked in seattle tour sept. 7th 2013 6pm tour”

Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours
Ranked #27 of 150 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: REAL Ghost Stories, by REAL Ghost Hunters.Spooked in Seattle has been taking folks on a ghost adventure since 2004 with their walking tours, haunted pub tours, bus tours and even ghost hunts. Join us for a night of true stories of ghostly encounters, evidence collected on their investigations and the city's history. Tours are offered everyday at 6 and 8:15 pm with 10pm tours in October. Prices vary depending on the tour, but average $15 up to $25. Discounts on Military, Students and those over 65yrs. ID is required to receive these discounts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Vaughn, WA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“spooked in seattle tour sept. 7th 2013 6pm tour”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Loved it! Our guide was very informative on the local history and ghost sighting stories. I would definately recommend this tour for everyone was great exercise and alot of fun.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank shelimariec

North Las Vegas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lots of fun not just ghost tour”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I come to Seattle regularly to visit my adult children and was looking for a fun activity for all of us. We're skeptics regarding the paranormal and my son-in-law was born and raised in Seattle and considers himself well versed in Seattle history. We all learned a lot about Seattle, including my son-in-law. Our guide was articulate with a good sense of humor and credible in his belief in the spirit world. The iPad is a great tool for enhancing the experience with photos of the people he introduced us to. Do bring a camera as the tour starts on the wharf and ends in Pioneer Square. The guide saved the best for last. Their new location allows them access to Underground Seattle, an area that has always intrigued me. Overall, a great experience!

Poulsbo, Washington
“Wonderful Experience at Spooked in Seattle Tour”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our guide was really good. We had Ross Allison. He was so great. We saw the sites, heard the stories connected to each site, saw pictures of people who may be the spirits who are haunting these places. We even heard remarkable examples of EVP's. Friendly and informed, they had onlookers even trying to sneak on the tour. People were literally drawn in as we walked the streets of Seattle. For the price, it was a fantastic way to spend an evening. The place we embarked from was pretty cool too. (Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe, amazing little place...I give that an "excellent" rating as well).

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Energetic guide; good info and fun sights to visit; bring a flashlight if you can”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I think ghost hunters are a little silly but I found this tour to be a lot if fun. I loved our guide! She was energetic and fun to chat with, but unfortunately I can't remember her name. She came prepared with a mic so it was easy to hear her no matter where you were standing in the group. She also had an iPad preloaded with related photos and audio clips that really added to the experience. It gave another dimension to the tour.

We went to several sites and actually did a good amount of walking. The sun went down during the tour, making it all the more eerie in the twilight. It ends in what she called their ghost museum. It's completely dark and they ran out of flashlights. I would bring my own flashlight (or a phone flashlight works too) just to avoid being without one. Others in the group had one though, so it wasn't dangerous. The tour spills out into a less than conventional gift shop with more creepy staged areas. The space was used for other events too, which I'm sure would be interesting if you were into ghost hunting. Overall I liked the tour and would recommend it.

We took the Speigel's Underground tour as well and I liked the ghost tour much better. We covered more area and got more information.

Lynnwood, Washington, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome Tour”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This tour was very entertaining and full of good information. Jerome, our tour guide, was very energetic and a wonderful story teller. I would recommend this to people that are looking for something different to do while gaining a lot of neat Seattle history. This is a perfect thing tour if you are visiting and are looking for something to do one evening.

Visited August 2013

Been to Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours? Share your experiences!