“Great Time on Tour”

Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours
Ranked #35 of 162 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: REAL Ghost Stories, by REAL Ghost Hunters.Spooked in Seattle has been taking folks on a ghost adventure since 2004 with their walking tours, haunted pub tours, bus tours and even ghost hunts. Join us for a night of true stories of ghostly encounters, evidence collected on their investigations and the city's history. Tours are offered everyday at 6 and 8:15 pm with 10pm tours in October. Prices vary depending on the tour, but average $15 up to $25. Discounts on Military, Students and those over 65yrs. ID is required to receive these discounts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We went to the Spooked in Seattle Pioneer Square Ghost Tour on Saturday, May 4th, 2013. It was really well done! The tour guide made the whole experience better... It was fun and memorable, and interesting. I like that it was a combination of history and actual things that happened. The incorporation of the technology (letting us listen to "actual" EVP recordings and showing photos and newspaper clippings) was a really great idea.
Jerome really has a lot of charisma, and has the perfect personality for the part.
So props to you!
I look forward to more in the future!
Lisa C.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Our guide Jerome was phenomenal! He was marvelously entertaining and stayed in character the entire time. He brought along a tablet to share pictures and sound recordings which really added to the experience. Sufficient to say i'm officially creeped out by all his stories!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Hmm…I’m conflicted on this review. I usually go on ghost tours because they’re a great way to see a city after dark but in relative safety since you’re in a group. Hearing local legend and lore is always interesting. But I’ve never been on one where it wasn’t tongue-in-cheek fun (and I’ve been on about 5-7 over the years in various cities). This ghost tour offers EVP sound recordings (yeah, I had to ask what EVP was lol) and ghost-believer guides. If you’re into that sort of thing, you’ll like it. If you’re into just the fun tour & creepy stories – maybe not so much. But our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. She had an ipad which she showed pictures from each spot we stopped at, which was cool. She didn’t appreciate us snickering at some of the “real ghost” things, but I guess I can’t blame her, because if someone laughed at something I believed in, yeah, I might take offense also. But she professionally carried on. Kudos to her for that. For the Groupon price, it wasn’t bad, but unless you’re into ghost hunters, not sure I can fully recommend.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My first ghost tour, Jerome was our tour guide and he did a fab job keeping us all entertained! We went on the 8:15pm Saturday night tour which was great as it was dark and gave it that creepier edge. Creepy stories, informative, educational and nice way to see the city.

$16 dollars for a nice fun and different evening. Tour finishes at the Spooked in Seattle HQ and you go underground to see the old streets of seattle too, nice little bonus to end a great night.

Parking in Seattle is tricky, but we parked at Five Star parking which is literally round the corner from the HQ, $6 after 4pm all evening which was brilliant value.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I (including two sons - 9 and 11) enjoyed our recent tour. Ross was extremely informative and his occasional interaction with my boys kept them engaged and entertained. Although I have been on other ghost tours, Ross' use of photos, videos and EVP's set this tour apart. Because we didn't get a chance to go on the official underground tour, the time we spent underground at Spooked in Seattle's headquarters was memorable and just the right level of creepy. My kids will remember this experience for a long time!

Been to Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours? Share your experiences!