Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours
Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great information, perfect length for tour

We scheduled this tour fairly last minute and it turned out to be something we’d recommend to... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2018
Chris H
via mobile
Creepy stories

My daughter and I went on the Spooked in Seattle tour and it was made up of several spooky stories... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
Reginawin
Louisville, Kentucky
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from $139.99
from $122.00
Seattle CityPASS
377 Reviews
from $89.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews pioneer square haunted pub tour spooky stories haunted spots great tour walking tour history tour a great story teller lots of history story telling tour starts highly recommend this tour minute tour paranormal death evp halloween
Reviewed November 6, 2011

The Turner Joy ghost tour was awesome. We had such a good time, it was creepy but not scary.
Ross (our guide) was educated on the history of the boat and on the use of equipment.
He brought extra EMF devices so that newbies had something to communicate to the spirits with.
We were there for about 4 hours, and for 25$ it was definitely a great time.
The Turner Joy ship tours only allow 25 people for each tour so it was very personal too.

I really have nothing bad to say, it was a really good time for believers and skeptics.
It was nothing like a regular tour.
BRING A FLASHLIGHT!!

Date of experience: November 2011
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Simply put, this tour was awesome. Three reasons why I know we took the best Ghost Tour in Seattle (in no particular order):

(1) Spooked Tours are run by AGHOST (Advanced Ghost Hunters of Seattle), and regardless of what I believed in, these folks were dead serious about their work. No costumes, no fake accents, no Scooby Do-esque stories of haunted bell towers and such, lol.

(2) Our guide and co-owner of AGHOST was extremely knowledgeable of the rich history of Seattle's Pioneer Square, ghost-related or not. Even the stories not directly related to ghosts were chilling and intriguing. Mark also clarified stories that had never been corroborated and sightings that were later debunked. No exaggerations. He even admitted as a ghost hunter, he has yet to eye-witness a ghost or spiritual event.

(3) Presentation was excellent. Our guide used a tablet to queue up pictures and video of EVERYTHING he talked about. It was an awesome way to further engross us in the subject matter.

Bottom line. Even if you don't believe in ghosts, Spooked in Seattle will give you an amazing insight into the rich, chilling history of Seattle's Pioneer Square. Well worth the $16.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

When I booked my reservation for the Haunted Pub tour, the service rep said that we would go into some haunted locations - and I am so glad Spooked in Seattle delivered! I don't know if it was the cool storytelling of the tour guide, the stories themselves or the creepy vibes of the places we visited (one was actually part of the underground!), but I swear I could feel something in each place. Our tour guide (Ross) is a real ghost hunter, and he shared quite a bit about actual investigations and his own experiences in these places. Can't wait to come back and be part of the ghost hunt in one of the pubs! Absolutely, hands down, the most fun I've had this Halloween season! Lots of cool info about Seattle, Pioneer Square, sex, liquor, violence and ghosts - the best way to spend a Friday night! Can't wait to come back for more!

Reviewed October 28, 2011

I loved the tour, not too spooky for those who scare easily (like me) The tour feels personal as the guide is a local and shares stories about the certain places in the city. The tour guide even carries around a little tablet to show some pictures and even plays some EVP recordings that are taken from the places that we visited. I thought it was pretty cool. Not the scariest tour around but I enjoyed it.

Date of experience: August 2011
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I love ghost tours - i have been on quite a few including New Orleans and Jefferson. The history and stories excite me, but if the guide is not good at telling stories and putting you in the moment - your wasting your time. Our guide was new and very knowledgeable about paranormal activity but as far as being a great guide, capturing the audience, and having us excited about what we were about to embark - she was definitely missing something. The loud speaker she strapped to her waist could have been one of the reasons it was hard to become interested in what she had to say. It also could have been her cell phone ringing and interrupting the tour or maybe her loss of thought that happened frequently. This is the only ghost tour I have been on that I left wishing I had been sleeping or drinking at a local bar at instead. Sorry spooked in seattle - this one didnt do it for us.

2  Thank Sisham