“Fun and spooky way to learn about Seattle”

Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours
Ranked #35 of 158 Tours in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: REAL Ghost Stories, by REAL Ghost Hunters.Spooked in Seattle has been taking folks on a ghost adventure since 2004 with their walking tours, haunted pub tours, bus tours and even ghost hunts. Join us for a night of true stories of ghostly encounters, evidence collected on their investigations and the city's history. Tours are offered everyday at 6 and 8:15 pm with 10pm tours in October. Prices vary depending on the tour, but average $15 up to $25. Discounts on Military, Students and those over 65yrs. ID is required to receive these discounts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This tour was a great way to learn about Seattle's spooky history. Ross kept us speechless with his stories, while we got to walk the streets of Old Seattle and explore the odd haunted room or two. An affordable and fun night out that's a bit different from your mainstream tour.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

My friends and I found this to be a most enjoyable experience. I highly recommend this Tour to One And All! So when viiting Seattlle make sure you get Spooked in Seattle by this Tour!

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Ross and his Crew took my niece, me and her mom on a FANTASTIC ghost hunt at the Merchants Cafe... it was an awesome experience they were extremely knowledgab le and friendly....they knew the history of the building and gave us a crash course in ghost hunting 101... and let us take off... its was an amazing experience definetly worth the ticket price THANKS GUYS

Reviewed August 13, 2011

My daughter and I did this tour and thought it was great. Lots of interesting history and Ross Allison did a wonderful tour.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

My friend and I had a terrific tour with Ghost Hunter Ross Allison. We did the Pub tour. Not only did we hear some amazing ghost stories, we also learned a lot about the history of Pioneer Square. My favorite was about the seamstresses. Seattle has quite an interesting past. At the end of our tour we received a free drink at Merchants Cafe. Of course Ross being on "Ghost Hunters" and "Ghost Adventures" didn't hurt. I hope to be able to join him again on one of their ghost hunts. If you're looking for something different in one of the oldest part of Seattle I would do a tour with "Spooked in Seattle." You won't be disappointed.

Been to Spooked In Seattle Ghost Tours? Share your experiences!