“White Salmon River Rocks!!”

Blue Sky Outfitters Whitewater Rafting
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Best river rafting experience ever. Great weather. Beautiful river. Good equipment. From Seattle it is a 4 hour drive, but it was definitely worth it. Mostly Class III with a couple of Class IV and the 12' waterfall towards the end of the trip. If you get a chance you have to jump off the bridge. There is stopping point after the waterfall where you can jump off the bridge about 20' into the frigid cold (42 degress) water. Exciting and refreshing!!

1  Thank sixthgearmusic
in 6 reviews
"instructions"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 12, 2012

First off, anyone looking for a present for a person who has everything (even our 10 year old daughter) -- this is it!!! I am a huge advocate of giving the gift of experience and great memories over objects any day. Blue Sky totally took our daughters 10th birthday to the limit. She was so happy with our adventure, spending time with us and having fun under a hot sun and jumping into the refreshing water.

We loved our guide, Kurt: Totally experienced, super fun and very engaging to talk to/tell stories with.

PS: The process for booking our trip (yes last minute: we're talking a Saturday evening for a Sunday trip) was squeaky clean and simple.

Would we go again? Absolutely. When? As soon as humanly possible! I'm hooked!!!

1  Thank 5kidsstrong
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Highly recommend this as a team building experience and Blue Sky was fabulous company to do this with. My staff, one spouse and one former team member went white water rafting on Saturday!! Amazing time, and yes I fell off the raft in the last and roughest rapids! No worries, everyone wanted paychecks next Friday so they pulled me out of the drink J

1  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

Took the afternoon trip down the Wenatchee with Peter as our guide. Blue sky was recommended by our bed and breakfast and we had a great time! It was a nice mix of rapids, floating and fun games and scenery.

My only suggestion would be to have the guides talk more about the area, the history or other points of interest that we pass. This would be especially good when we are on the floating parts of the trip. Otherwise a great time and would recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The other rafting company we had scheduled our trip with cancelled on Wednesday and Blue Sky was able to get us on the Saturday A.M. Wenatchee River rafting trip. It was the first rafting trip for my youngest grandson and my husband. The river was running high with big waves and was exciting. Our guide, Ray, was perfect and was very aware of his youngest cargo (my grandson). I could not have asked for a better day!