“Light and airy cinnamon role”
Review of Cinnamon Works

Cinnamon Works
Ranked #13 of 109 Bakeries in Seattle
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Breakfast one morning was a cinnamon role from Cinnamon Works which walking around the Pike Place Market area. It was much lighter than most cinnamon roles. It enjoyed it very much, but I probably wanted two.

1  Thank too_few_trips_1

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was pretty excited to see a vegan cinnamon roll come up in my search on Yelp while staying in downtown Seattle. I bought one vegan cinnamon roll ($4) -- it was HUGE. It was definitely better than Cinnaholic (Berkeley) - but reminded me more of one of those snail-style doughnuts. It was somewhere between a raised doughnut and a cinnamon roll, without a lot of cinnamon and no raisins. It was ok but not very flavorful. I'd check out other vegan options at Cinnamon Works but my heart is stuck on Wildflower (Eugene) for best vegan cinnamon rolls right now.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Loved the gluten free cookies! I was just excited to see the nice selection of gluten free items and went back 3 days in a row to try a different cookie each day. Pumpkin cookie and vegan chocolate chip are great!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Only has GF cinnamon rolls on the weekends. (Seriously). The GF portion of the display case is about 1/4of the space. GF selections are limited to cookies...
Their "fanboys pumpkin cookies" are very dry.
Mocha had very little chocolate... 16oz is more like 14oz.
Employees do not wear hair nets.

We searched for a GF bakery to get a treat for my wife while visiting family. The reviews for the Cinnamon Works were great. However our experience was so-so. Very over rated. Disappointing. The positive reviews puzzle me, they must be related or close friends... The place is not that good.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Gluten Free. YUM. loved this stop. I was able to pick up some awesome Gluten free cookies. This place is my #1 in all of Seattle. You have to stop here. Its right by the pike stree market. Just walk over and get some good eats.

Been to Cinnamon Works? Share your experiences!