“gluten free!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Urbana, Illinois
“gluten free!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I went to Le Panier a few doors down and the told me to try the Cinnamon works. The server girl had a great manner and was very chirpy! She asked me "so tell me about your allergies!" When I said that I was gluten free, she said, "only gluten free??" She was used to the many questions from customers. They had a section of gluten free items and a list of ingredients used. I got a Monster cookie and a coconut macaroon. Yum! Only a short walk from Pike Place market.

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Oakland, California
“Fantastic bakery with a variety of options”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place is perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! So many options to choose from, especially for the gluten-free, vegan, and soy-free. I tried the Monster cookie (which is a mixture of a few things, with a peanut buttery taste), the Pumpkin cookie with frosting, and the Banana Chip muffin (which may have been the best muffin I've ever had!). Our server gave my wife and I good advice in terms of which items to choose, and I would definitely go back if I return to Seattle in the future!

• Visited April 2013
north carolina
“always has gluten free options”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is a great place to get any type of bakery goods. But go early the gluten free is bought out early.

Visited April 2013
California
“Worth the short walk if you're staying at Inn At The Market”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Ginormous cookies! We ended up eating over a 2 day period 6 cookies - oatmeal raisin, ginger snap and snickerdoodle. YUMMY!!! Could also double as paperweights as they are very heavy. :)

• Visited April 2013
DC
“Offers Gluten Free treats!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Cinnamon works offers great treats for all fans and friends of Seattle, but most importantly offers a pretty good selection of gluten free treats. Located in Pike Place Market, it is a wonderful specialty bakery. You can phone in and they will ship GF treats to you!

Visited February 2013