Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$94.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Museum of Pop Culture
from $94.00
from $114.00
from $89.99
from $114.00
7,254 results
All reviews jimi hendrix star trek science fiction nirvana exhibit star wars sound lab sci fi video games musical instruments wizard of oz pearl jam sky church horror exhibit rock music rock and roll huge screen experience music project
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

So. Much. Fun! I expected to be in and out in a short period of time but we stayed for nearly two hours! A genuine surprise.

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank lisaplanotx
Reviewed October 13, 2019

I brought my daughter to see some of Prince's music history. We were both so excited and had the most fun here we've had in so long. There was so many things to see including items from Nirvana and Jimi Hendrix. I'd love to come back and see other exhibits.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank wntrfairy
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

I’m not sure what the general theme of this museum is, but calling it a museum of ‘popular culture’ seems a bit misleading. It seems that several exhibits here are simply collections from the late Paul Allen. The exhibits had such a broad range - Prince photographs, Jimi Hendrix personal items, Nirvana memorabilia, Pearl Jam artifacts, famous owned guitars, sci-fi, horror films, Harry Potter/fantasy themed costumes, a large screen playing music videos... There was absolutely no timeline relating to popular culture and the surrounding historical events. For me, someone in their late 40’s, I felt somewhat detached and out of place here. Most of the museum visitors fell into the under-30 crowd. I think $30 for an adult admission is quite steep. The best part of the museum was the Frank Gehry designed building.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank backpacker31
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

We had fun here. It was included in our CityPass and it's right next to the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden so we stopped in.

Their special exhibit was Sci Fi/Fantasy/Horror which was right up our alley (except my sister - she wimped out on the Horror exhibit!)

We probably spent a good hour in here looking around at original costumes and other memorabilia from movies and TV shows.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank kmdl
Reviewed October 12, 2019

Housed in a futuristic building very close to the Space Tower.
A must for Hendrix fans . Very informative of the Seattle music scene probably not has well known has the California or UK music scenes.

Date of experience: August 2019