“Enjoy the POPS!”
Review of Seattle Symphony

Seattle Symphony
Ranked #69 of 463 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a break and take in some Bach or Berlioz here.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am a subscriber to the POPS series. Although we were all very sad to lose Marvin Hamlisch from his untimely death, we found the new conductor delightful. The recent holiday concert met all of our expectations.

1  Thank Stork6066

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Best deal in town for world class entertainment. Wonderful venue in and of itself, just being there is majical and then with the Symphony. Truly the best investment for your money in Seattle, choose a series or start with the " Pops Series" like we did. So reasonable in price and so classy in experience. We are truly blessed to have the Seattle Symphony and our fabulous maestro as well!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I finally had the opportunity to hear Maestro Morlot on a recent visit to Seattle. The symphony has never sounded better. Their dynamic range and expressiveness were stunning. Emanuel Ax's performance of Brahm's 2nd was the best live performance I've heard of this work. Seattle is lucky to have Maestro Morlot as conductor.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Oh my, what can one say aside from absolutely fantastic! We love this activity as a family, it is always such a pleasant experince. We can't wait to return again and again. Wonderfully inspirational for those with young musicians in the family.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I am a rocker at heart, but decided it was time to embrace a live classic concert. The symphoney was a pure delight to my senses. The enthusiasm of the conductor was contageous and I look forward to going back to hear more performances in 2013