“Very happy with our service”
Review of Vida Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vida Spa
Ranked #9 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Seattle
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very happy with our service”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We did the girls night package and had facials, manis and pedis. The service was terrific and we felt rested and rejuvenated after. I would recommend it.

Visited August 2014

Coventry, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely spa, great service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I went to this spa as part of my stay at the Pan Pacific Seattle. The service was wonderful from my initial enquiry to my departure. After receiving feedback from no less than three staff I booked in for a deep tissue massage with Andrew that same day. The massage was wonderful and Andrew was excellent in relieving tension in problematic areas. The locker room and lounge prior to the massage was also very well-equipped and contributed to the lovely ambience of the spa. Definitely a go-to spot for excellent service and knowledgeable staff.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank FlyAway1989
Seattle, Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The best facial ever!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had a 90 minute facial by Nicole S. It was the best facial I have ever had. She provided just enough explanation of what she was doing and why, while respecting the zen state that I was hoping to achieve, and the foot, hand and arm massage was epic. I was completely refreshed, my skin looked amazing. I will definitely be back.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank MMcCauley63
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“wonderful reflexology”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had a fantastic 60 minute reflexology session with Stephanie. It was very calming, soothing and meditative. The spa is beautiful and the staff are lovely: very unobtrusive.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank lauraglitters
seattle, wa
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“AMAZING pedicure, worth the $”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My friend and I both had the pedicure with Vina...she is amazing and we both were so relaxed that we fell asleep. You are on these heavenly warm beds and everything is relaxing. We will definitely go back even though it's pricey. It's as relaxing as a full massage.

Visited January 2013