“The best facial ever!!!”
Review of Vida Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vida Spa
Ranked #10 of 46 Spas & Wellness in Seattle
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had a 90 minute facial by Nicole S. It was the best facial I have ever had. She provided just enough explanation of what she was doing and why, while respecting the zen state that I was hoping to achieve, and the foot, hand and arm massage was epic. I was completely refreshed, my skin looked amazing. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank MMcCauley63

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had a fantastic 60 minute reflexology session with Stephanie. It was very calming, soothing and meditative. The spa is beautiful and the staff are lovely: very unobtrusive.

2  Thank lauraglitters
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My friend and I both had the pedicure with Vina...she is amazing and we both were so relaxed that we fell asleep. You are on these heavenly warm beds and everything is relaxing. We will definitely go back even though it's pricey. It's as relaxing as a full massage.

2  Thank seattlesuzanna
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I had a friend that worked at Vida spa (relocated to the Canada location) and introduced it to me via their 'Industry Appreciation day' which I think they changed to the first Tuesday of every month. The deal I received was the first bonus: half off my 60 minute Deep Tissue Masssage for working in the restaurant industry. The second bonus was everything else. But honestly, the moment I walked into Vida, the service as well as the space was so welcoming. The locker rooms are decked out with testers of massage oils, a (infrared?) sauna as well as stocked showers (which was nice to have since I didnt even think to bring my own shampoo). The locker room and the Loung area (I suggest sitting next to the fireplace after your massage, you'll feel like you're melting into the seat!) had so much space in it that Ive decided to take my bridal party here before my big day! WELL worth the money, it was a steal of a deal for their appreciation day thing, and it is still a deal at regular price.

2  Thank SeattleAmanda123