“wonderful reflexology”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“wonderful reflexology”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had a fantastic 60 minute reflexology session with Stephanie. It was very calming, soothing and meditative. The spa is beautiful and the staff are lovely: very unobtrusive.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank lauraglitters

seattle, wa
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“AMAZING pedicure, worth the $”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My friend and I both had the pedicure with Vina...she is amazing and we both were so relaxed that we fell asleep. You are on these heavenly warm beds and everything is relaxing. We will definitely go back even though it's pricey. It's as relaxing as a full massage.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank seattlesuzanna
Washington DC, District of Columbia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I had a friend that worked at Vida spa (relocated to the Canada location) and introduced it to me via their 'Industry Appreciation day' which I think they changed to the first Tuesday of every month. The deal I received was the first bonus: half off my 60 minute Deep Tissue Masssage for working in the restaurant industry. The second bonus was everything else. But honestly, the moment I walked into Vida, the service as well as the space was so welcoming. The locker rooms are decked out with testers of massage oils, a (infrared?) sauna as well as stocked showers (which was nice to have since I didnt even think to bring my own shampoo). The locker room and the Loung area (I suggest sitting next to the fireplace after your massage, you'll feel like you're melting into the seat!) had so much space in it that Ive decided to take my bridal party here before my big day! WELL worth the money, it was a steal of a deal for their appreciation day thing, and it is still a deal at regular price.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank SeattleAmanda123
Tulsa, Oklahoma
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Vida Spa”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The prices are what you'd typically pay at a spa, but the ambience is good and the head massage was great!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank AlisaDougless
Bend, Oregon
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Relax, Relax, Relax”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Need some down time, try this spa. Recently, I went here with my friend for her birthday and we spent the afternoon having manicures, facials and massages. There is a 10% discount for 3 treatments or more. We bought some healthy lunch at the store nearby and the spa arranged the food and drink during one of our treatment breaks in their lovely lounge area. Service is professional, friendly and skillful. Everything you need for a relaxing and rejuvenating time. This spa is located across the courtyard from the hotel.

Visited August 2011