“Mercer Island and Bellevue Square locations are awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oh! Chocolate

Oh! Chocolate
Ranked #49 of 173 Shopping in Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Oh! Chocolate is a lovely family-owned chocolate shop in the Madison Park neighborhood of Seattle. Visitors will enjoy tasting their handcrafted truffles & caramels, French-style drinking chocolate or taking home a bottle of wine to pair with their chocolates. Chocolate Classes are available and a current schedule can be found on their website. Tickets are available at Brown Paper Tickets.
Mercer Island, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Mercer Island and Bellevue Square locations are awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

I have never been to the Madison Park location so can't comment on the service, ect at that location. My experience is with Mercer Island and Bellevue Square locations has been excellent. The chocolate is sooo good. It has ruined me for other chocolate. It is fairly expensive so you have to be careful not to go overboard!! But, on the other hand what is better than a few truly amazing chocolates. The employees have always been friendly, and I love patronizing a small local business. My husband loves the coconut haystacks and my favorite is definitely the salted caramels. Also, don't forget the free sample everytime you go in :)

Visited January 2012

Kirkland, WA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Best Salted Caramels ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

I've tried 4 different company's Salted Dark Caramels (including the famous Fran's) and love Oh! Chocolates the very most by far! They have the creamiest, smoothest, softest caramel of all the brands, and the chocolate is excellent with the perfect amount of salt. I tried them thanks to Groupon, and am now addicted!

Visited December 2011
Saratoga Springs, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Rich Chocolate, Poor Service!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

The chocolates are good, not great. The service is just awful. I used to get ALL of my chocolate at Fran's downtown, but started coming here because I like to try to spend my money in my neighborhood, but no more! I have returned to the much friendlier, better tasting, better wrapped FRAN'S. Oh! needs to remember the customer and the customer service. NEVER will I step inside again! It is no surprise they use Groupon every few months...it is the only way to get people in the door! Trust me, FRAN'S is the Seattle place for fine chocolate!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank ManOnTheMove
seattle
“WOW! It's the best anywhere...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2009

Don't be overwhelmed by the huge variety. Choose one or all you will not go wrong. Very very fresh. The most pleasant people run this place. They are real "foodies".

Been to Oh! Chocolate? Share your experiences!