“WWE Monday Night RAW!”

KeyArena
Ranked #126 of 468 things to do in Seattle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The home of the Seattle Supersonics.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We went to see WWE Monday Night RAW at the Key Arena last week. It was awesome! I like the event center. We had a wonderful time. The parking garage on 1st Ave (across from Key Arena) was very convenient & we paid $10 for 10 hours (not bad compared to what we've paid in the past for just a couple of hours) Key Arena is located by the Space Needle & a park. At night we saw a great view of the Space Needle with the Christmas tree on top. One great thing about this arena (at least, for me) there were plenty of bathroom facilities, so you don't have to run to the other side to find a bathroom.
My only complaint is when you order a bottled (soda) drink, they take the lid off & won't give the lid to you. I don't know why. So we had to drink quickly, so it wouldn't go flat.
Overall, if you are interested in a concert or a show here at Key Arena, I would highly recommend going!

1  Thank Courtney D
"rows"
in 5 reviews
"usher"

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Saw Pearl Jam here during their 2013 tour and it was fantastic! The sound was amazing and the arena was great. The only complaint our group had was their selection of drinks. Beer or wine, that's it!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Key Arena is an average venue but, still couldn't hold Pearl Jam down. PJ rocked!!! Key is your typical concrete & plastic seat event center. It is located next to the Space Needle and a local skate park.

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to catch a concert. I watched Pearl Jam there and was not disappointed. The sound was great and I don't think there is a bad seat in the place. The amenities are all well placed which made the line ups short. If I am in Seattle for a concert again, I hope it is here.