Premier 3-Hour Seattle City Tour

Book in advance
from
$94.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Discovery Park
from $94.00
from $62.83
from $135.00
from $114.00
More Info
All reviews the loop light house visitor center puget sound great trails hiking trails mount rainier seattle area lighthouse forest hike downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2019

So many trails at this park. I have only done one yet and it was steeper than I thought it would be. Wanted to see the most water in the shortest amount of time so there was a little work involved, but the group of us 3 managed the South Beach Loop trail just fine.

2  Thank 136lancer
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

Discovery Park is another urban gem where the forest blocks out vestiges of the city. The loop trail provides forest and sound views. There is a connector trail that leads to the beach. There is plentiful parking in three lots.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank MOG808
Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

Was in Seattle for the day hoping to get to Olympic Park but too much low cloud and rain forecast so went here instead . Walked 3 trails South , North and Loop it was beautiful and really worth it . The park was natural, well kept and got a good dose of forest and some spectacular views. Trails were well marked, easy to follow and I enjoyed my walk very much despite the inclement weather.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank appleo262
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I have lived in Seattle since 1989 and have spent MANY hours at Discovery Park exploring the wooded trails, the wide open meadows, and the beaches at low tide. Go when the tide is extra low to find geoducks, cockles, moon snails, and the occasional dungeness crab buried in the sand. Give yourself plenty of time to really see the park... you won't be disappointed!

3  Thank gwwalter
Reviewed August 26, 2019

My ideal vacation is hiking or rappelling. I headed to Seattle and did all the typical touristy stuff. Day 3, I had to get out of the city. Discovery Park was a recommendation so that I didn't have to drive 2 hours. LOVED IT. The visitor center gal wasn't super helpful but I figured things out. I walked to South Beach along the tree surrounded path and fell in love with the world again. The sound of birds chirping and the trees moving in the wind was exactly what I needed. Parts of the trail have some challenge to them but not unreasonable. I recommend tennis shoes. The views are outstanding. I only walked about 4 miles in total but felt accomplished and rebooted from the madness of the city.

8  Thank Jamie L