Premier 3-Hour Seattle City Tour

Book in advance
from
$94.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Discovery Park
from $94.00
from $62.83
from $135.00
from $114.00
More Info
All reviews the loop light house visitor center puget sound great trails hiking trails mount rainier seattle area lighthouse forest hike downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I have lived in Seattle since 1989 and have spent MANY hours at Discovery Park exploring the wooded trails, the wide open meadows, and the beaches at low tide. Go when the tide is extra low to find geoducks, cockles, moon snails, and the occasional dungeness crab buried in the sand. Give yourself plenty of time to really see the park... you won't be disappointed!

3  Thank gwwalter
Reviewed August 26, 2019

My ideal vacation is hiking or rappelling. I headed to Seattle and did all the typical touristy stuff. Day 3, I had to get out of the city. Discovery Park was a recommendation so that I didn't have to drive 2 hours. LOVED IT. The visitor center gal wasn't super helpful but I figured things out. I walked to South Beach along the tree surrounded path and fell in love with the world again. The sound of birds chirping and the trees moving in the wind was exactly what I needed. Parts of the trail have some challenge to them but not unreasonable. I recommend tennis shoes. The views are outstanding. I only walked about 4 miles in total but felt accomplished and rebooted from the madness of the city.

8  Thank Jamie L
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Discovery Park consists of over 500 acres of land with everything from paved to dirt trails through forests and beachfront. It has everything from flat landscape walking to very aerobic hill climbs. You would not believe that you are within the City of Seattle. There is a lighthouse, historic buildings and a budding reforestation project. It is a must see!

1  Thank A5355DTleef
Reviewed August 12, 2019

A great place for a quiet break from city sightseeing. The weather was just beautiful when we visited, and the beach is perfect for shell hunting and enjoying the views.

1  Thank kcsdelimom
Reviewed August 9, 2019

The lighthouse was everything I wanted it to be. Super cool park but didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted!

Date of experience: July 2019