“I can't stop raving about this place”
Review of List Restaurant

List Restaurant
Ranked #181 of 4,098 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Belltown
Oyama, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I can't stop raving about this place”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Seattle twice in the last 4 years. The first time my concierge recommended List and it absolutely blew me away. Tonight I went back there and once again, was overwhelmed with the delicious food and amazing happy hour deals. I love the ambiance and Seattle-esque atmosphere. Good wine. Ok service. But you gotta come for the handmade gnocchi alone

Visited August 2014

“Happy hour tapas!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Spent the afternoon walking around downtown and the waterfront then had to get to the airport for the redeye. Didn't want to eat at the airport or head back downtown. List was on our way back to the hotel so we decided to try it.

Waitress told us about 1/2 price happy hour and we just started pointing to everything. Favorites were seabass, prawns, gnocchi, calamari. Good but not great, meatballs, pheasant, tuna.

Wanted to try more but too stuffed!

• Visited August 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Brilliant food and nice wine. Waitress was helpful and this cafe was on First Avenue Belltown is close to many hotels and City Hostel. We had beers at 360 before venturing to List. Very few desserts were on offer so moved onto an Italian coffee house.

Visited July 2014
houston
“Over-priced. Attentive service. Fair food.”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate here one week ago and I can't remember most of my meal (bad sign). It was a Saturday evening and very crowded. We had to sit at the bar. I had 4 medium-sized bacon wrapped shrimp; which was over cooked and tough for $13. The Flat bread with feta cheese, cranberries and pinenuts seemed to be missing the nuts and the flat bread was similar in texture and flavor to a poorly done frozen pizza crust. My husband had the calamari, which he said was cooked to perfection and not at all greasy.

• Visited July 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Gnocchi Heaven!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Order the Handmade Gnocchi. It will knock your socks off. Happy Hour pricing. It's 50% off on all of their regular food on Sundays and Mondays ALL DAY!!! Also, make sure you say hello to Rob or Ryan, the bartenders there. They are really great guys!

Visited July 2014