Art Restaurant & Lounge at the Four Seasons Seattle
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: First Ave
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We had lunch there. The halibut tacos were outstanding...so well prepared! Their cocktails are great too! The waitstaff is so helpful, they advised us of some great tourist things to do as well. The Beechers Mac and cheese is comfort food to the max! They have a very creative lunch menu!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Out with the old and in with the new! The crab roll is gone, and even as a lover of the roll, I must confess, it was time for it to go away. I've enjoyed the new shrimp, crab and avacado salad -- but I think it needs more cilantro. We also ordered the new bulgar salad and my husband loved it, I thought it was "OK". But, I absolutely love the new Lamb Meatballs. I've had them twice and I love spices, the pea shoots and the red-pepper sauce, and the feta are superb. I've ordered them twice and with a great red wine, like the D2, I can skip dessert. This is our "go-to" for Pre-Symphony.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Decorated beautifully but really terrible food. Very heavy-handed with the ingredients - none of the refinement that you would expect of a restaurant at the Four Seasons. Food overwhelmed by butter, spices, etc. Also food didn't taste fresh. And, service was slow. There are many better places for NW food and a good view of the Sound.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant is peaceful and serene, with a lovely view of Puget Sound, beautiful decor, personable efficient service, and really wonderful food. Don't miss a visit to the Fran's chocolate store on your way to or from this restaurant, too.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We dined at Art last weekend and were very disappointed with the food, price and service.
The positive aspects of the restaurant (and there weren't many) was the ambiance and the fact the valet parking is free if validated.

The food was some of the worst I have had. The meat looked undercooked. I had specifically asked for one seasoning to be removed from my food but it came with it anyways. My drink order was also incorrect.

The service was very poor relative to the price of the food. The waiter didn't come around to see if we needed anything and although I sent my food back virtually untouched, the server didn't take it off the bill or even ask if I wanted something else. What's surprising was that the restaurant wasn't even busy but yet the service was one of the poorest I've received.

My friend had gone to Four Seasons (I didn't realize she went to Art) a few years ago for mothers day brunch and was utterly disappointed. If I would have realized that this was the restaurant she went to, I would have never made the mistake of going here in the first place.