“Excellent kitchen!”

Ranked #165 of 4,197 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American, European, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Description: Oddfellows is an all-day all-night cafe and bar that serves simple fresh food influenced by peasant French and Italian dishes and served without pretense. Oddfellows is a large welcoming space that has kindly been referred to as "the Pike/Pine corridor's living room."
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Best fish with sauce!!! The waiters nice and fast, the local fascinating. Would like to return immediately...

There are newer reviews for Oddfellows Cafe

Reviewed December 17, 2012

As many other reviews say, Oddfellows is very modern and chic/hipster, but it is tasty too!

I had a salad here for lunch once, and it was really good. However, that time I felt it was a little over priced. I came back to have dinner in December 2012 and it was one of the best meals I had had in a long time. I had:

- Brussels sprouts for appetizer = extremely tasty!
- Cod with some type of wheaty rice and a delicious sauce.

These were both daily specials and very very good. It was one of those situations where I was too full to continue but tried my hardest to clean the plate! If I came back to Seattle, this is one of the places I would definitely revisit. Go there!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This place couldn't be more Seattle. Big bright, glass-fronted room with uncomfortable wood benches and metal chairs in which they serve Stumptown coffee, which is as good as you get anywhere in town. The food is also first-rate. I had the porchetta sandwich with garlic aoli and greens on a toasted bun, along with a mild vinegary slaw; all excellent. The crowd is all in plaid and slightly damp.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Love the rustic feel of this place. SO casual yet so perfect.

Went for brunch. Had the scrambled eggs with biscuit - delicious. Also had a chai tea and had meant to ask what brand it was because it was amazingly good. My friend had the baked eggs which she says are great. We spent a good few hours here just hanging out and chatting. It's that kind of place. Two tables over there was a family of 8 with a newborn. Really laidback :)

Can't wait to go back for the brioche french toast!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have been here with 2 kids on a Sunday early afternoon for coffee and dessert. I have been here on a Saturday evening date with my wife. Both times felt completely different and completely great. The visuals, street energy "brought into" the restaurant and the food are all top. One of my favorite places in Seatte.

1  Thank belcal5000