All reviews traditional marriott deep end hooks to hang feed the meter free coffee in the morning soap and shampoo an iron trendy hotel huge tv lobby bar south lake union a great stay alaskan cruise location is great comfortable beds loved this hotel mini fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

This was a great location and room for young people. The rooms are really small. Ideal for travelers looking for something cute and non expensive. Not The coziest beds I’ve ever slept in. The view was great. Lots of places in walking distance.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2018

Was here for sightseeing and halloween. The living room(lobby) was very fun and inviting with various areas to chill, drink or play some games! The rooms were smaller than usual, but still very functional and clean. Comfortable bed and bathroom.

Shoutout to Mac at the desk/bar, she was fun and friendly to talk to during our stay!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2018

We loved staying there. Gotta love a place that greets you with a cocktail! The hotel is funky, an IG'ers dream. Great spot, easy walk to lots of places & Lyft to everywhere else. Will def stay again!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2018

A very interesting hotel. Check in at the bar (LOL after I went in and out 2x looking for a check in desk at different entries), interesting decor and rooms, and overall concept is really pretty cool. I have to say I felt a bit to old to stay here, but in the end I really enjoyed it. The room was comfortable (reminded me a bit of a well designed prison cell because my window looked out on a brick wall), but the concrete walls and style were very much my style and i liked it. The work desk could have been a bit larger, but I made it work. You have to find eats elsewhere, but there are many places all around, so not a problem. Shared iron board in the hallway? I get the concept, but it was still a bit weird overall. Staff was friendly and easy to talk to and I had a great stay.

Room tip: ask for a room with a normal window if you don't want to feel trapped...unless you want it dark and quiet to sleep well.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed October 23, 2018

All the reviews referencing millennials are hysterical. Yes, I was the oldest person in the lobby sometimes (and I am not THAT old), and yes, the decor is "hip" to somewhat silly (the pockets in the elevators?), but the bed was so comfy, and the room was a good size. (No, there was no closet, but there were wall hooks and hangers.) I was at the end of the hall by the ironing station, so it was dead quiet--perfect. My biggest gripe: I was intrigued by the "Deep End" metal plate over the shower drain and wanted to take a closer look. (I often look at hotel shower design for a future renovation at my home.) What was under there was icky. Like, hadn't been dealt with by housekeeping in a while icky. While cute and cool, maybe not the best design element for a high traffic hotel bath. I'd stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo