Stayed for 4 days on a scouting expedition to see if we wanted to move to Seattle. They have a $40 (for I believe up to 4 people) shuttle from the airport that you arrange ahead of time. There was a communication mix-up so the car was in one part of the airport while we were in another. Wound up taking a cab (because we were tired after a long flight) and the hotel gave us two free breakfasts as compensation. The staff was friendly and efficient. No question or request was too much for them. We were also there for the beer and wurst on Wednesday and it was tasty. They suggested since we liked seafood that we go to Cutters restaurant and arranged for the shuttle to take us there.
Wasn't far from public transportation. The 3 or 4 bus (about two blocks up; one of which is a slight incline) will take you downtown. Close to a good restaurant (New York Pizza), convenience stores and a Seven-Eleven. Also a block away from the highway if you're driving.
The rooms were great. Clean and well decorated. Beds were a bit too soft for my liking but that's just a personal preference and it didn't stop me from sleeping like a baby for the entire stay. Yes, there was construction but that didn't interfer with our stay and was just a testament to grow Seattle is experiencing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Action Is. The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center is close to all the city’s hotspots. You can walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and great restaurant and shopping districts. We also make it easy to drive around, with garage parking and nearby highways.Everything You Need. Our business center has free High Speed Internet Access so you can stay busy, and the workout room is open 24 hours a day. Enjoy a great meal by our cozy fireplace or a tasty drink at the bar. And we have a 529-square-foot event room, a boardroom, and a courtyard for any meeting or event you have in mind. Space Needle Views. Choose from our 158 guest rooms and suites, featuring a king or double Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds™. You’ll get plenty of free extras, like Showtime on a 42” Flat Screen Television and in-room coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Suites Downtown
- Comfort Suites Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Suites