“Walking distance to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
Ranked #49 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Walking distance to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for meetings at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which is within 5 minutes walking distance. The hotel was ideally situated for this purpose and is also close to Seattle attractions like the Space Needle. The hotel was modern and clean. My room was spacious and had free wireless internet access. I ate at the hotel and the food was good. The hotel arranged an inexpensive fix-price airport transfer upon check-out. I would stay again when in Seattle for activities in the hotel area.

Room Tip: No specific advice.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank GHJohn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My daughter and son in law flew in from South Dakota for a two week stay. One of our mini trips was visit the city of Seattle over night. I needed a hotel located within walking distance to most of the major tourist sights. From the Four Point we took in The Seattle Underground ,Pikes place Market, the waterfront including the Big Wheel, and ended up at the Space Needle at Seattle center. The next morning we hiked up Queen Anne hill to Kerry View park for pictures. We did all of that walking..and that doesn't count all the wrong turns our tour-guide (me) made when we were lost. I have to admit we did some hiking..just saying it can be done. We got to the hotel early, but they still let us park in their lot so we could get an early start on our Seattle adventure. All the staff were wonderful,esp the check in staff. the rooms were very nice and clean, and I got a great nights sleep. The only problem I had was when I made my reservation, I used the AARP promotion they were having..and part of that was late checkout. The person at the counter said he had never heard of such a thing...I know that was part of the promo, because that's the very reason I went AARP. I checked the points website..and low and behold the AARP promo was gone all together. Did it ruin my trip? No..we had a great time, and Four Point would of had a better rating if they followed thru on their offer. I noticed they overbooked both days I was there..maybe had something to do with it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank brewerguy175
Seattle, Washington, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have been staying at the Four Points hotel for a number of weeks, for a business trip. The staff has done a remarkable job at making the hotel feel more like Home, as I spend more time with them than I spend at my actual home. The front desk staff are professional, always smiling, and happy to accommodate guest requests when availability allows. The bar staff remembers your favorite drink down to the lime v cucumber details in a Hendrick's G&T. I recently had a package delivered to my 'home' at the Four Points, and the staff was great about holding the box secure at the front desk until I arrived home that day. From the 'behind the scenes' staff helping make extended reservations very simple, to the bar and front desk staff, everyone is genuinely concerned about ensuring your stay is easy, convenient, and relaxing. Fantastic Hotel!

Room Tip: I would request a courtyard view. They are hard to get, but have the best view in my opinion.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ian M
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Ian,

We are so happy to hear you feel at home here. Thank you for taking the time to write a review to share your experience. It's been a pleasure having you with us! Cheers!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel was comfortable, but a little removed from the downtown. I hate paying for parking, particularly when not in the CBD. Breakfast was not included. We had a 2 bedroom apartment that was large and comfortable. Staff was friendly and room cost was fine. We would not return given location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed here during a brief trip to play tourist in Seattle for the day. The location is within walking distance of Memorial Stadium, nice restaurants, the Space Needle, and the Monorail, which thus means a quick inexpensive ride into Downtown for shopping at Pike Place market or just taking in the city. I was impressed with the quality of the restaurant at this property as well. Overall this hotel had good price/service, and above all convenience. Parking is $15/day rather than the $45 at other downtown hotels! The rooms and common areas are recently renovated and comfortable. I also loved the fact that I had a view of the Space Needle from my room, that was a nice plus. One suggestion for management would be during your next renovation, please put in black-out curtains. People with odd sleeping schedules like me would appreciate a dark room. Also for future guests be aware Seattle's public bus will drop you off way up the street. So plan alternatives to arrive here like driving, or taking a cab. This hotel may not have certain luxuries like a regular Sheraton or Westin does, but as for hotels in this price category go, the Four Points Sheraton Seattle downtown is an excellent choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kekai_Cone
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Close to Space Needle. Easy to get downtown, by monorail. Very nice area to walk or jog. Very helpful staff. Our first time here, will not be our last. We will stay at this location again. Doing our stay there is a building across the street being built and road noise that wakes you up in the morning. Our stay from July 11-16/2013. We have great view of the space needle.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vander71
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Room was comfortable and well-appointed, with attention shown to details (like toothpaste sample in bathroom). Staff was helpful. Location was slightly out of the way, though it was near a grocery store.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business