We stayed at this hotel for one night while on our way to Vancouver, choosing it for its nearby location to the Chihuly Museum (a MUST SEE) and Seattle Center/Space Needle. As others have mentioned, it is in easy walking distance to that. There is a bit of road construction nearby but it was not noisy or inconvenient for us.
My sister and brother-in-law's flight was delayed and they asked if we could possibly buy some scotch to leave in their room for their late arrival. The front desk quickly directed us to a wonderful grocery store around the corner (they sell liquor in grocery stores in Seattle!) where they actually had a bottle of 12-year old Dewars. The hotel staff then delivered it to my sister's room and it really helped to repair their first day of vacation.
The hotel is located only a few blocks from a kind of funky, cool neighborhood with a variety of restaurants - Thai, Mediterranean, Vietnamese, Vegetarian - as well as McMenamins Brewpub, which had excellent local brew and comfort food.
Our room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. There was a small restaurant and bar as well as a nice little courtyard for eating outside. This was our first experience with Four Points and it was a good one. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is making a quick stop in Seattle on the way to points north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Action Is. The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center is close to all the city’s hotspots. You can walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and great restaurant and shopping districts. We also make it easy to drive around, with garage parking and nearby highways.Everything You Need. Our business center has free High Speed Internet Access so you can stay busy, and the workout room is open 24 hours a day. Enjoy a great meal by our cozy fireplace or a tasty drink at the bar. And we have a 529-square-foot event room, a boardroom, and a courtyard for any meeting or event you have in mind. Space Needle Views. Choose from our 158 guest rooms and suites, featuring a king or double Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds™. You’ll get plenty of free extras, like Showtime on a 42” Flat Screen Television and in-room coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Suites Downtown
- Comfort Suites Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Suites