“Typical Business Hotel”

Ranked #51 of 101 Hotels in Seattle
Fort Worth, Texas
“Typical Business Hotel”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is just your standard, overpriced business hotel. No charm. Just boring. Rooms were what you would expect. Was disappointed that there was no fan in the bathroom and no plug outside near the mirror (for hair dryer, etc.). Good location though. It was just a 10 minute walk to the market and there were quite a few good restaurants nearby.

For personal travel I'd look for something with more charm, but for the business traveler it is good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
West Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We needed a hotel for a weekend visit to Seattle, and tried booking through one of the *.com sites. Somehow, I couldn't confirm an internet reservation for a room with two beds for the three of us, so I picked up the phone and talked to a very pleasant reservation agent at the hotel who gave me exactly what I wanted. She matched the internet price and gave me comp parking (maybe some loyalty benefit kicked in). I knew from experience that 4 Points would not have the same luxury appointments as the top Sheratons and Westins, but the beds were great, the room was clean and the location perfect for our needs. This is not the hotel to pick if you want a view, but if you don't plan to sit in your room lounging around all day, the view hardly matters.

The warnings about the difficulty of finding the place are real! My GPS had not been updated for a few months, and did not cope well with the construction road closures. That's not the hotel's fault. Seattle seems to be doing road construction in every direction! The GPS is still useful if you apply some common sense.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stay at this hotel almost every other week (since its opening in August 2011), and it has become my home away from home. The staff is great, very good at remembering me, beds are comfortable, breakfast is good, great location (20 minute walk to downtown for a great dinner) and the price is extremely affordable (compared to downtown Seattle hotels).

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the interior court, less noisy.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and welcome back! We are so happy to hear that we meet your expectations each time you stay. Thank you for recommending us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
West Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We spent 2 nights in Seattle and enjoyed the hotel as we were going to the ballet at the Arts Center which is with in easy walking distance . The manager and the staff were exceptional and went out of there way with making our stay warm and friendly , excellent customer service at it's best .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Pleasureway
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments and will share them in our next team meeting. We hope your anniversary was one to remember!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I really like Four Points by Sheraton. Conveniently located a few blocks away from the Space Needle.
Pros: I've always loved how comfortable the rooms are especially the bed & pillows (literally heaven) :) Front desk is always helpful with all the questions we had.
Cons: No pool :(
We were here in early August 2012 and it was HOT!!! we could've used a pool to jump in.

The place is near by a 24hr supermarket so it was definitely a plus.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the convenience to the Space Needle and our signature Four Points Four Comfort™ Bed. If you come again this summer, be sure to stop by the front desk for a list of lake parks you can visit when it gets hot. Hope to see you soon!
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was my second stay in this hotel (the last was in 2009 - when it was Comfort Suites). The good things remain same - location, location, location. You cannot beat the location - near to some of the iconic Seattle destinations. The service was also exceptional. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Now I had issues with the construction activities as they made it very difficult for my GPS. But I cannot fault the hotel for this.
However, I missed the great complimentary buffet breakfast of Comfort Suites era - they were really good

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have never written a review for any hotel yet, but the outstanding experience I had in Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center makes me feel obligated to write one for them.

We stayed one night in Seattle at the Four Points. Check-in was fast and smoothly and the front desk agent was friendly and informative. We had dinner at the restaurant and the food and service are both very good. Room was very comfortable and clean. The hotel is about 5-10 mins drive from the downtown area, which makes the parking so much easier and less expensive.

I woke up the next morning earlier than I usually do. I personally am used to more humid air, so I sometimes can not sleep very well when I stay at a new place with the heater on. I had to use a wet towel to cover my nose to help me breath better.

I called the front desk see if they have any humidifier available for me to borrow. The front desk agent said they don't have it but he would check for me and call me back. Shortly I talked to him again, and was informed that they don't have the humidifier but their General Manager went out to buy one for me as he thinks they should have one available for the guests. Within an hour, the humidifier was delivered to my room.

I was really surprised and touched by the thoughtful and efficient service, and it's so wonderful that they would go for the extra miles for satisfying guests' needs. I would like to send my big thanks to the GM and also the front desk agent (sorry I did not get his name) for taking care of my special need.

I will definitely stay here again next time I visit Seattle, and I highly recommend everyone to stay here too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends