This is just your standard, overpriced business hotel. No charm. Just boring. Rooms were what you would expect. Was disappointed that there was no fan in the bathroom and no plug outside near the mirror (for hair dryer, etc.). Good location though. It was just a 10 minute walk to the market and there were quite a few good restaurants nearby.
For personal travel I'd look for something with more charm, but for the business traveler it is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Action Is. The recently-renovated Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center is close to all the city’s hotspots. You can walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and great restaurant and shopping districts. We also make it easy to drive around, with garage parking and nearby highways.Everything You Need. Our business center has free High Speed Internet Access so you can stay busy, and the workout room is open 24 hours a day. Enjoy a great meal by our cozy fireplace or a tasty drink at the bar. And we have a 529-square-foot event room, a boardroom, and a courtyard for any meeting or event you have in mind. Space Needle Views. Choose from our 158 guest rooms and suites, featuring a king or double Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds™. You’ll get plenty of free extras, like Showtime on a 42” Flat Screen Television and in-room coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
- Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Hotel Seattle
- Comfort Suites Downtown
- Comfort Suites Seattle
- Seattle Comfort Suites