“Anniversary Stay”

Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center
Ranked #51 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We spent 2 nights in Seattle and enjoyed the hotel as we were going to the ballet at the Arts Center which is with in easy walking distance . The manager and the staff were exceptional and went out of there way with making our stay warm and friendly , excellent customer service at it's best .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pleasureway
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your comments and will share them in our next team meeting. We hope your anniversary was one to remember!

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I really like Four Points by Sheraton. Conveniently located a few blocks away from the Space Needle.
Pros: I've always loved how comfortable the rooms are especially the bed & pillows (literally heaven) :) Front desk is always helpful with all the questions we had.
Cons: No pool :(
We were here in early August 2012 and it was HOT!!! we could've used a pool to jump in.

The place is near by a 24hr supermarket so it was definitely a plus.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the convenience to the Space Needle and our signature Four Points Four Comfort™ Bed. If you come again this summer, be sure to stop by the front desk for a list of lake parks you can visit when it gets hot. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was my second stay in this hotel (the last was in 2009 - when it was Comfort Suites). The good things remain same - location, location, location. You cannot beat the location - near to some of the iconic Seattle destinations. The service was also exceptional. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
Now I had issues with the construction activities as they made it very difficult for my GPS. But I cannot fault the hotel for this.
However, I missed the great complimentary buffet breakfast of Comfort Suites era - they were really good

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have never written a review for any hotel yet, but the outstanding experience I had in Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center makes me feel obligated to write one for them.

We stayed one night in Seattle at the Four Points. Check-in was fast and smoothly and the front desk agent was friendly and informative. We had dinner at the restaurant and the food and service are both very good. Room was very comfortable and clean. The hotel is about 5-10 mins drive from the downtown area, which makes the parking so much easier and less expensive.

I woke up the next morning earlier than I usually do. I personally am used to more humid air, so I sometimes can not sleep very well when I stay at a new place with the heater on. I had to use a wet towel to cover my nose to help me breath better.

I called the front desk see if they have any humidifier available for me to borrow. The front desk agent said they don't have it but he would check for me and call me back. Shortly I talked to him again, and was informed that they don't have the humidifier but their General Manager went out to buy one for me as he thinks they should have one available for the guests. Within an hour, the humidifier was delivered to my room.

I was really surprised and touched by the thoughtful and efficient service, and it's so wonderful that they would go for the extra miles for satisfying guests' needs. I would like to send my big thanks to the GM and also the front desk agent (sorry I did not get his name) for taking care of my special need.

I will definitely stay here again next time I visit Seattle, and I highly recommend everyone to stay here too.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed one day at this hotel and was looking forward to soaking in a tub. To my dismay, it was a standing shower. This location was extremely hard to find. There's construction everywhere and the temporary diversion meant that my GPS is pointing me to closed roads. The hotel staff was very polite and helpful though and there were free green apples on checkin. My room overlooked a construction site. I was charged $15 for overnight parking.

Room Tip: Make sure you specify a tub or shower.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. If you choose to stay with us again, please ask for one of our double/double rooms or one of our suites - both have bathtubs. We're working with GPS software to improve the directions to our hotel. Thanks again for your comments.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I arrived in from international travel and was super tired. Everyone has said how hard this place is to find, I found it extremely easy even on 28 hours of no sleep so don't really see the problem there.

Check-In was smooth and quick, Calvin was great. There are two levels of parking underneath the hotel, it's secure key card access with plenty of spots to park. The parking spaces are tight but it normally is any time your in the city limits.

My room was very clean and the bed was awesome. One of the better beds you will find in a hotel. Plenty of space to spread out and work if your here on business.

Although I was here on business, it is very centrally located to a lot of local attractions. Should be able to just keep the car parked if the weather is right. Speaking of parking, it's free, which is unheard for most hotels in the downtown Seattle area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were able to walk to all the sites. From the market to the space needle. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the staff very helpful. As with all the Sheraton properties the beds were comfortable and the room had all needed amentities. The decore could have been updated but I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara I
Nikki_Por, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your overall experience and that you were able to walk to some of Seattle's landmarks. Hope to see you again when you're in Seattle.